VALLEJO SIDESHOW!!! SATURDAY NIGHT ***WUT IT DO!!!!!!!???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
damn to bad i gotta work, i'd bring my 5.8 down a smoke some cats for there shit, fuck all the good shit happens when a muthafucka gotta work, ain't it a bitch.

Jesse707 whut ur 5.0 run playa? or is that just a pick of someone elses 5.0.

Jul 15, 2002
naw 5.8 GT, its a Mustang, it's an upgraded 5.0 bigger engine way faster than any 5.0 i've ever come across. It's all street and smog legal so i can drive it all the time and shit, but everytime somebody want to race which i hate. Smoked corvettes, any of them rice burners can't fuck wit me no z28 stands a chance, it's hella clean to folks i'll try to get picks up. Them SVT mustangs are kinda slow to me. Everytime i'm in Vallejo and i see someone with a mustang they always want to race.

Are they still doin that race shit out at sear point with the cop cars and shit, cause the last time i was out there i raced that camaro cop car u know that new undercover one that's supposed to be hella fast, well i smoked him by like 3 to 4 seconds, u should have seen them cops, they was goin crazy trying to check my engine and shit after the race to see if it was leal and shit, when they found that is was legal they was hella trippin.

it run middle to high eights without nos, if i ran nos man i would be hella fast but i don't like the nos shit cause that shit could blow up your car if you get into an accident.

May 11, 2002
crestsider said:
naw 5.8 GT, its a Mustang, it's an upgraded 5.0 bigger engine way faster than any 5.0 i've ever come across. It's all street and smog legal so i can drive it all the time and shit, but everytime somebody want to race which i hate. Smoked corvettes, any of them rice burners can't fuck wit me no z28 stands a chance, it's hella clean to folks i'll try to get picks up. Them SVT mustangs are kinda slow to me. Everytime i'm in Vallejo and i see someone with a mustang they always want to race.

Are they still doin that race shit out at sear point with the cop cars and shit, cause the last time i was out there i raced that camaro cop car u know that new undercover one that's supposed to be hella fast, well i smoked him by like 3 to 4 seconds, u should have seen them cops, they was goin crazy trying to check my engine and shit after the race to see if it was leal and shit, when they found that is was legal they was hella trippin.

it run middle to high eights without nos, if i ran nos man i would be hella fast but i don't like the nos shit cause that shit could blow up your car if you get into an accident.
HAHAH imma call some fat BS you dont run no eights at least in the quarter mile. I bet you will barely even get up in the lower 12's. I dont know where you gettin your info from bro. I bet my formula will give u a nice run and I run 12's...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Crestsider your full of fucking shit, NO car with a bigger then stock engine is smog legal, btw a dodge viper hennessy, its a twin turbo v10 488ci doesnt run 8's, so go suck a dick you lying faggot, i hate people like you, running off like a punk bitch wolfing bs like nobody is smart enough to see through it, BTW if you do got a 351 rustang, i know a grip of z28's that will smoke the fuck outta you. Anybody who doesnt think 12's is fast doesnt know shit, 1970 454 ls6 chevelle, hemi's, big blocks, NONE of them ran 12's from the factory, so how the fuck is some mark in a plane jane 351 gonna run 8's? it would take a race only 20 grand motor, plus a 400 shot of nos. BTW sneak whats your cars mod's? whats your 60 foot time? mph? the fastest american car EVER from the factory runs around 12 flat for reference.

May 11, 2002
Mr Arson said:
Crestsider your full of fucking shit, NO car with a bigger then stock engine is smog legal, btw a dodge viper hennessy, its a twin turbo v10 488ci doesnt run 8's, so go suck a dick you lying faggot, i hate people like you, running off like a punk bitch wolfing bs like nobody is smart enough to see through it, BTW if you do got a 351 rustang, i know a grip of z28's that will smoke the fuck outta you. Anybody who doesnt think 12's is fast doesnt know shit, 1970 454 ls6 chevelle, hemi's, big blocks, NONE of them ran 12's from the factory, so how the fuck is some mark in a plane jane 351 gonna run 8's? it would take a race only 20 grand motor, plus a 400 shot of nos. BTW sneak whats your cars mod's? whats your 60 foot time? mph? the fastest american car EVER from the factory runs around 12 flat for reference.
My car has Borla Catback/1.6 RR/ K&N FIPK/ Jet foil TPI/ Edelbrock shorty headers (woulda got mid or longtube but emissions sucks fat dick)/ 100 shot n20/3.73 rear end/ B&M quick throw shifter/MSD wires...

Soon im going to be buying Mezier Water pump/MSD or Accel Ignition. I might go with bigger injectors but I dont know if I want to run 150 shot on stock internals..

I dynod 399.7 hp hopefully with the water pump and ignition ill be over 400 RWHP. I never been to the track but I used a thing called G-tech when I got dynod. Its a tool that will tell you what youd run at the track. I ran a 11.65 with a 1.8 60. But everyone that uses it says you add a full second to your time. So it would be 12.65 quarter mile.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Sneak said:

My car has Borla Catback/1.6 RR/ K&N FIPK/ Jet foil TPI/ Edelbrock shorty headers (woulda got mid or longtube but emissions sucks fat dick)/ 100 shot n20/3.73 rear end/ B&M quick throw shifter/MSD wires...

Soon im going to be buying Mezier Water pump/MSD or Accel Ignition. I might go with bigger injectors but I dont know if I want to run 150 shot on stock internals..

I dynod 399.7 hp hopefully with the water pump and ignition ill be over 400 RWHP. I never been to the track but I used a thing called G-tech when I got dynod. Its a tool that will tell you what youd run at the track. I ran a 11.65 with a 1.8 60. But everyone that uses it says you add a full second to your time. So it would be 12.65 quarter mile.
hmmm the 399.7hp is enough to a 11.6-.8. Id look into a yank torqe converter if i was you.

May 11, 2002
I wish I could get a torque converter but I gots a manual. Hopefully I will get better times with my Nitto DR's. I had some potenza street tires on at that time. On the street in 2nd gear with N20 I can smokee them all the way thru second and mid way thru 3rd.. Pretty damn fun heh...