Vallejo has contributed more to the Bay's/Nor Cal's Hip Hip scene than any other city

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
Like I said love him or hate him no ones bigger then berner right now ! And he putting on For sf right now something big ! And he opening a cannabis club in Hawaii now ! I see everyone out there wearing cookie clothing I don’t see anyone drinking e40 drinks or anyone wearing thizz clothing Except for people on instagram !! Berners cornered the market in every way and his music is selling right along with it all ! Frisco for the win
Yet everyone posting on this forum a few years ago ran Berner off this site. Berner kept it moving and mastered his monkey hustle.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I dont consider selling weed, and a weed related clothing line "contributing" to the hiphop scene.

Im fully indifferent and neutral to Berner. If someone puts it on, I dont mind hearing a few songs. But id never myself put it on

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
As a fan from outside of the US I have to say Oakland! Except from E-40 not many Valleyo artists had an impact overseas. Same as SF. You can discuss if that international impact is relevant, and I might agree, but that’s what makes me vote for Oakland.