vallejo dont be fooled!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
those fools are str8 up tryin to be undercover as can be. theres scraps sporting mac dre shirts wit dreads and big ass sweaters tryin to be bay area style.

fuckin shit is sad.
but yea dont be fooled cz these fools jus tryin to use hyphy and bay area shit to come up in the rap game.

Jun 5, 2004
o well i believe dat a lil something happend to the other scrap rapper from west vallejo ...

they goin nowhere cuz they cant go to no functions outside or they will get dealt with, i'd like to see them do a concert

Jul 5, 2007
THOSE DUDES ARE FROM EL SALVADOR HUH? EYE I DON THINK THEY ARE SCRAPS HOMIE I THINK U GOT IT TWISTED BRO, THE ONE DUDE ON THE WAY LEFT LOOKS A LIL SCRAPPISH LOL BUT I DOUBT ANY OF EM ARE HOMIE

Feb 21, 2006
ey before you fools come at me saying they are not scraps. try looking at their friends pages also. they ARE all SCRAPS from west vallejo.
they dont look like scraps on that pic cuz they aint trying to look like scraps.

those rapper fools posted comments on their scrap homies pages saying scrap shit and they got lil BBH 13 and WSV or some shit like that.
THEY ARE ALL SCRAPS.
im jus tryin to give yall a heads up on whats going on right now cuz scraps all over the bay are getting hyphy. not just those vallejo cats. we got hyphy scraps in san jo too. all over the west side
scraps wit mac dre shirts and stunnaz