Vader loses eye in match, continues to wrestle!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
Vader vs Stan Hansen from All Japan Pro Wrestling back in the day, was motivated to post this after seein Vader on RAW last night.

[video=youtube;AmK8mt4QWBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmK8mt4QWBg[/video]

[video=youtube;1jfNP586vxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jfNP586vxs&feature=relmfu[/video]

[video=youtube;2pf0LSzSook]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pf0LSzSook&feature=fvwrel[/video]

May 24, 2002
ahhhh yes... this match was good times.

Not only is this two of the toughest and stiffest people to ever enter the ring it was also part of an interpromotional feud. Vader reppin NJPW and Hansen AJPW.

The eye thing happened by mistake when hansen pops vader with a jab and accidentally thumbs him in the eye.

It happens during the first clip around the 2:20 mark. Its a quick jab followed by them locking up in the corner and talking about what to do now.

Both hansen and vader got the short stick in america and ill never understand why.... these guys were monsters not only that but they knew how to work

Feb 8, 2003
stan hassen is wreckless and dont care about hurting people thats why he didnt get over in teh USA. who wants to hire someone that hurt workers by being careless. VADER got over imo he was on the best wcw superstars. Only reason he didnt get over in wwf was bc HBK buried him backstage after their summerslam 1996 match. Vader was scheduled to win that wwf title from hbk that year so shawn can take care of his injury but since vader was buried they went with psycho sid instead.

May 24, 2002
Stan wasn't wreckless he is just blind... That's the main reason he works so stiff, he can't see well enough to throw worked hits so he doesn't. He has never hurt anyone that didn't flat out have it coming to them. Big difference in being stiff and being wreckless

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Off-topic, but I remember watching Vader vs Rocky Maivia (The Rock) live, at a house show when I was a kid. They put on a great match. Probably the best of the night. The card also had Owen Hart vs Ken Shamrock, X-Pac vs. Jarrett, and a four way match between Taker, Mankind, Kane, and Austin.

Feb 12, 2012
VADER got over imo he was on the best wcw superstars. Only reason he didnt get over in wwf was bc HBK buried him backstage after their summerslam 1996 match. Vader was scheduled to win that wwf title from hbk that year so shawn can take care of his injury but since vader was buried they went with psycho sid instead.
Vader also got buried by Hogan in his last year in WCW as well. I miss those old WCW pre Hogan days. Vader, Rick Rude, Ron Simmons, Cactus Jack, a young Steve Austin, Brian Pillman, Dustin Rhodes and Barry Windham's best years, etc.

Feb 8, 2003
what do you guys mean by buried?
buried in wrestling means a muhfucka with power backstage(which shawn & the clique had them days like, what undertaker, triple and cena has now) go to vince, office or locker room and personally slander another wrestler bc they dont like them, dont wanna put them over or poor performance and just basically put them under the bus and say they shitty to work with. hbk buried Konnan also when he was max moon.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
buried in wrestling means a muhfucka with power backstage(which shawn & the clique had them days like, what undertaker, triple and cena has now) go to vince, office or locker room and personally slander another wrestler bc they dont like them, dont wanna put them over or poor performance and just basically put them under the bus and say they shitty to work with. hbk buried Konnan also when he was max moon.
man the more i learn about HBK the more i realize hes a giant faggot. he buried a shit load of wrestlers

Feb 8, 2003
Off-topic, but I remember watching Vader vs Rocky Maivia (The Rock) live, at a house show when I was a kid. They put on a great match. Probably the best of the night. The card also had Owen Hart vs Ken Shamrock, X-Pac vs. Jarrett, and a four way match between Taker, Mankind, Kane, and Austin.
yeah vader was tight imo he carried sting in those wcw matches. vader could move for a huge guy same like yokozuna & bam bam bigelow. i remember back in 1996 wwf pushed vader hard he even got a pin fall win over undertaker..

Feb 8, 2003
man the more i learn about HBK the more i realize hes a giant faggot. he buried a shit load of wrestlers

yeah i learned alot about him via dozens stories and shoot interviews by many other wrestlers speaking on him. they said he even tried to bury the rock before he blew up thats why they never wrestled and had issues also he didnt wanna drop the belt to austin at mania but taker pulled his card so thats why he did it. He was my favorite wrestler i appreciate what he did in the ring but out the ring he was a selfish piece of shit. it was fucked up what he did to chris candido to when he was in wwf.

Feb 8, 2003
^^ WHAT DID HE DO TO CHRIS CANDIDO??
yeah just liek rasan fucked candido live in long time girlfriend(sunny/tammy) behind his back then denied it face to face and candido never found out he died not knowing the real truth. not to mention hbk buried him too in wwf when he was with the body donnas lol. Tammy talks about it in her shoot interviews.