vacation for my kids.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I would say zoo or disneyland. 2 year old might not remember but they'll have a good time and they still get in free. You damn near can't even afford to take a kid that will remember Disneyland there anymore with them prices. Your oldest will have a great time too and probably will remember it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
at such a low age hitting an amusement park is really for you. now you got to remember that you cant leave ya kid with your hat in the cubby at the ride entrance so i would wait until they are older and can comprehend the human language.

zoo or aquarium off tops, i would try and squeeze in a little of the queens borough projects nah mean?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
holy shit, i remember happy hollow..i mean i dont but that name for some reason brought a hint of joy to my heart just now

http://www.hhpz.org/

i dont remember this place..either times change or this is that place that my grandparents always said we would go to next week..but next week never came..

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i got 1,3,5 yr olds... zoo's are the shit to them... what kid doesnt like animals??? but im thinking lego land for us this year. and the monterey bay aquarium.. disney land in a bout 2 years that way the baby will be 3 and will kinda dig that shit. my other boys will be 6 and 8 so theyll enjoy that shit mos def...

Jul 24, 2010
with a name like x-loc, you might want to deter your kids from getting in trouble once they start kindergarten. i highly recommend a scared straight vacation. who knows you might prevent the next charles or charlene manson to unleash its wrath onto the world.

Jul 24, 2010
all jokes aside, take them to disneylandia. i think they let kids under 2 for free.

also, you get this trip off your kids bucket list, early on. so later on in life, when they ask you to take them to disneylandia, tell em you already took them when they were babies. even if they dont have the actual memories.

my parents did this to me with great america. it works.