vacation for my kids.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
im trying to figure out a good vacation to take 2 3 yr olds and a 2 yr old in the spring time....something not to expensive....i was thinking sea world or disneyland.....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Man at that age you could just go to a regular amusement park a couple of days in a row and they'll be content.

Dec 4, 2004
yeah a 2 year old aint gonna know the difference...shit i got no real memories at 2...u could drive somewhere and pretend it's disney, they wouldnt know the difference.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
zoo is actually the best bet, it'll teach them shit and they'll enjoy it, just make sure they have like a train ride or something.....fairyland is dope for young ass kids too but you're in bakersfield......disneyland is too fucking expensive to take that many kids that ain't gonna remember shit.....I took my son at like 3 and he told me a while ago "I've never been to disneyland"

yes you have you ungrateful little bastard.....oh wait

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol, Fubu mane is gonna end up taking his kids on a Hood 2 Hood Tour

his son gonna be like "hey Dad, would you say they gettin round here, mane?" "hey Dad, what would you say is the grimiest shit they've seen out here, mane?"

Jan 23, 2004
i'd say the zoo, or the monterey bay aquarium, when my kids where that age they loved it (they still do), legoland in carlsbad california is a nice spot too, my 4 and 5 year olds got on EVERY SINGLE ride there, they also have a pamphlet (or however the fuck you spell it) called things to do when your 2. its like the size of great america.

Oct 18, 2003
the zoo is a good idea. thats weird you bring this up cause my cuzzo takin his baby today. i remember both the zoo in frisco and disneyland slightly. mostly the zoo cause the monkeys were slinging their own shit at people and everybody ran and i got separated from my fam. my lil ass was lost like a mofo and luckily a lady stayed with me till i was found.

disneyland i just remember taking pics and what i wore getting ready to go there and the lil donald duck hats we wore as souviniers . my lil ass had a good memory though cause i have a pic at 3 on my birthday and i was already remembering taking them.

i don't remember any rides accept for the tea cups spinning in circles and shit lol.