USC TO PLAY IN NC!!!!!!!!!????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
BAMMER said:
schedules are usually drawn up 4 to 5 years before hand

you are missing the point that Bammer is tryin to make....he is saying that since the schedule are already drawn up, that teams cannot just add another game at ease, it isnt that easy most of the teams, there are alot of contracts involved with football and teams must honor those, cant just go around fitting in extra games, in basketball you can sometimes because its more spread out but in football there isnt alot of extra room

Sep 13, 2002
miami was schedualed for the first game this season adn backed the fuck out cause they saw there season ending the first game of the year.

usc asked both lsu and ok to play them next year, both declined.

and bam who in the pac 10 gonna beat usc next year. lol washington FUCK NO washinton state FUCK NO. oregon? you gotta be joking. oregon state thats even more of a luagh.

dont hype up teams that usc blew out. oh wait thats the whole pac 10. next year usc has almost there entire team back. and the core of the team is all back.

tell me a pac 10 team that will get with in 20 points. because only cal did this year. and usc will be 50 times better next year.

ohio state 2007 2008. get ready big 10 we already embarised your other good team, now we can show your conference for what it is. OU fans tell your coach to grow some balls, same with lsu fans. both your coaches are gutless pieces of shit who are affraid of what will happen if they give any light to the pac 10.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall Sc fans dont get it!! The schedules are set already!! U cant just go scheduling extra games with ease!! Yall really think teams are scared to play a football game?? thats funny!! Nice try though, but sorry yall dont understand!! The Guru's have spoken!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
bam make the point about lsu having no one to schedaul and teams backing out and them playing a divsion 2 school instead of lets say usc.

how bout miami backing out against usc. why cause there coach is a joke and is a pussy.

usc has more tradition then any school in the country. just because its not in a shithole like most of there east coast mid west schools where all there fans do is get drunk talk up there team and sit on the couch watching games, dosent mean there schools dosent bring something to the table that no other does. usc #1 recruting last year will be #1 this year and next and next and next and next and next and next. why???????? LOCATION, TRADITION AND THE FACT THAT THERE GRADUATION RATE WAS THE HIGHEST OF THE BCS SCHOOLS. sorry lsu and ou keep getting the players who have no brains.

if teams dont just back out of contracts how come they do it all the time. you act like it happens once a decade. bull shit.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Miami plays one of the toughest schedules in the nation in their nonconference....they have to play Florida State and Florida every year....thats enough period and didnt they play Tennessee also this year? when exactly did Miami back out homie? was it for this year they just played or for next year?

Sep 13, 2002
yea your right grim. i make a point about a big team backing out of the game. but you and bam and czar are right on point when you say that its not that easy, you think teams can just drop a game.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
speaking of schedules for next year, I aint even gonna lie, Oklahoma has some cup fuckin cakes other then their conference schedule for next year, yall gonna die when yoou see it.....look for them to be undefeated at the end of the year LMAO

Sep 13, 2002
this year grim. and if your miami dont schedual it then. florida aint shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! neither is florida state this year. both lost ther bowl games and florida was humiliated by oh wait. that iowa team usc smashed on last year.

florida miami florida state will get credit for the name. they can have 3 losses and still be talked about more then any other team. its the florida hype.

Sep 13, 2002
grim thats cool. but miami conference aint as tuff as everyone made it out to be. vt and pitt were over rated all year in my opinion. west virgina is cool. florida and florida state both had off years. but miami should back out. there a joke.

9-11-04 AIR FORCE
9-18-04 FLORIDA A&M
9-25-04 BOWLING GREEN
10-2-04 TEXAS TECH
10-9-04 Texas @Dallas, TX
10-16-04 at Kansas State
10-23-04 KANSAS
10-30-04 at Oklahoma State
11-6-04 at Texas A&M
11-13-04 NEBRASKA
11-20-04 at Baylor

still room to schedual a game ou, whos it gonna be eastern maine university?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah there is room but remember, the Sooners have to think about the Big 12 championship game also....that would make it 12 games right there with that....13 with a bowl game....if they schedule one more game that would be 14....thats alot of games, they did that this year but why do they need to add another game

it goes back to who really needs the game.....a team like Miami steadily always plays good enough teams to get in regardless of if their conference is up or down for that given season, so why in the world would you play an extra team, I dont understand why the hell they decided to schedule Tennessee this year.....in this day and time in football you want to schedule the weakest fuckin schedule possible to make sure you are able to get into the title game.....every team goes into the season with the same rules with the BCS, its not a mystery, teams build their schedules with the BCS in mind (well teams who are serious about winning titles do).....I dont blame certain teams one bit about their schedules, you either do it good enough to gurantee yourself a shot at the title if you are in the position at the end or you dont. I understand what USC is trying to do right now by adding teams, they realize that they need to add a quality team so that they arent on the outside looking in which is smart, teams need to adapt......the thing I am saying though is teams like Miami and Oklahoma do not need that game, it does absolutely nothing for them, beating USC for Miami or Oklahoma isnt gonna do a damn thang for them unless they have like 2 losses and are trying to jump a team with 1 loss in the BCS....OU had put themselves in a position this year where they could get demolished the LAST game of the year and still be #1 in the BCS.......now im sure the BCS will be modified because of this BUT, I am sure that OU will make adjustments in their schedule to account for the adjustment, maybe that does mean adding an extra game

eastern maine would be a good candidate for another game though, great idea.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
speaking of 14 games, why the fuck are teams playing that much, cancel 3 of those games and have a playoff.....plenty of time there, OU's first game this year was August 30th....if they played 11 games in the regular season that would of ended them up on like November 15th....plenty of time for a playoff system to be put in after that

Sep 13, 2002
grim i understand what your saying but the only team on ou entire schedual that could be half way decent is texas. nebraska aint even got a coach yet meaning there recruting will be pure shit. k state is lossing there biggest play maker in roberson. and even texas could disapoint like this year.

you said there schedual is cream puff. thats conference and none conference. get rid of the title game. win your conference out right and play the best teams. ou could have got alot of respect and credit for accepting to play usc but they didnt. reason is they have made the most pussy schedual on earth for next year. they should even be allowed in the top 25 if they beat all those teams twice.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Texas might of been disappointing to you BUT they will finish the season in the top 15.....so I mean you cant really say their season was a wash and the voters wont see it that way either....

K-State will be preseason top 10 next year, im sure Texas will be as well, Nebraska might crack the top 25, they werent in the top 25 at the start of this season......I mean year in and year out the Big 12 has a constant of about 6 teams in the top 25....I aint getting into a who has a better conference arguement with that statement......and by the end of the year about 8 teams have been in the top 25 from that conference.....8 teams will go to bowl games....regardless of how good most of the teams are, their is always 2 or 3 teams that are in the top 15 and that will be good enough to get it done bottom line....so they are always almost guranteed to play 2-3 teams in the top 15.....they really dont need to do much else....that is putting alot of confidence in the other teams in your conference to do that but year in and year out they do, so I understand why OU did a schedule like that.....7 of those 11 teams they are playing went to bowl games.....and if they go the big 12 championship game, that will be 8 of the 12 teams were bowl teams.....they played 9 bowl teams this year....that is what I am talking about.....you are thinking you need to play top notch teams, it helps big time if you do but if you can get away with playing top notch teams that are manditory conference games and dont have to play them outside of your manditory schedule, it works out even better for you

Nov 14, 2002
proppa said:
grim thats cool. but miami conference aint as tuff as everyone made it out to be. vt and pitt were over rated all year in my opinion. west virgina is cool. florida and florida state both had off years. but miami should back out. there a joke.

9-11-04 AIR FORCE
9-18-04 FLORIDA A&M
9-25-04 BOWLING GREEN
10-2-04 TEXAS TECH
10-9-04 Texas @Dallas, TX
10-16-04 at Kansas State
10-23-04 KANSAS
10-30-04 at Oklahoma State
11-6-04 at Texas A&M
11-13-04 NEBRASKA
11-20-04 at Baylor

still room to schedual a game ou, whos it gonna be eastern maine university?
Whose schedule is that? That's 6 decent-to-tough opponents IMO.

Sep 13, 2002
6?

who? its ou schedual.

grim i think we should discount playing bowl teams as being a way to meshure strength of schedual. because over 60 percent of bowl teams dont deserve to be there.

with kannsas state lossing roberson i cant even seen them being in the top 25. he went out and k state did nothing. sprols couldnt carry the team. and he wont be able to next year.

i think texas could be a top 5 team next, depending on there quarter back and how he progreses when it comes down to actually throwing the football. nebraska i shouldnt comment on but it looks bad. other then texas i dont see anything special.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
K-State has been in the top 20 for the past like 7 years homie, trust me, if they arent in the top 10 preseason they will be in the top 20 for sure, I will promise you that....I would almost bet my savings account on that shit, i aint tryin to say K-State is all that but that is just how the shit goes and K-State plays a horrible schedule so they wont loss early, if you wanna see a shitty non conference schedule look at K-States, probably one of the worst in the top 25....I understand what you are saying about putting too much credit into the bowl teams but when you do play a bowl team they are at least an average team, they are not cup cakes......I mean you can say what you wanna say about K-State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Texas and whoever....it really dont mean shit.....year in and year out a few teams from the conference will be up there high enough to help out whoever needs it

I dont want you to think I am saying this is how it SHOULD BE or that this is the FAIR way to do it or saying that a team may be the most deserving by doing it this way.....but what I am saying is that this is the system that every teams in American is playing under, work the system to your best advantage, if your goal is to win a title, why wouldnt you.....every team has different agenda's.....some are to get more exposure for recruiting, some are trying to build player confidence with really eazy wins, some are trying to play the best teams in the nation like Fresno State does (no clue why they do).....it really all depends on where you are trying to take your team in the long run....if you are wanting to win a title, there is a very hard way to go about it and a somewhat less hard way (dont want to call it easy by any means) cuz you can get beat in a conference game very easily by a rival and it wont have anything to do with how good you really are, kinda like Cal beat USC.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
LOOK THIS ISSUE IS DEAD AS FAR AS IM CONCERENED,THE TROJANS DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO IN DEFEATING MICHIGAN,...LETS LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY FALL ...IM SATISFIED WITH SC WINNING THE ROSE BOWL AN ATLEAST SHARING SOME OF THE TITLE ,THAT BIENG THE AP VOTE OR THE HUMAN VOTE AS THIER CALLING IT....USC WILL BE RANKED 1# AT THE START OF NEXT SEASON WITH MOSTLY ALL THIER PLAYERS COMING BACK INCLUDING MIKE WILLIAMS AND THE WILD BUNCH...SC CONTROLS THIER OWN DESTINY NEXT YEAR WHICH WAS SOPPOSE TO BE THIER YEAR ANYWAYS..SC DID MORE THAN WIN A SHARE OF THE TITLE ON THURSDAY,THEY GAINED RESPECT FOR THE PROGRAM AND THE REST OF THE PAC10...ALONG WITH CAL BEATING VTECH AND WAZZU BEATING TEXAS...IT WAS A GOOD SHOWING OVERALL FROM THE PAC10

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
CZAR said:
Yall Sc fans dont get it!! The schedules are set already!! U cant just go scheduling extra games with ease!!
THATS NOT TRUE CZAR,USC HAS ONE OPEN SLOT LEFT FOR AN OUT OF CONFRENCE OPPONENT SO DOES LSU AND OKLAHOMA,LSU HAS ALREADY DECLINED,OKLAHOMA SAID THEY ARE WILLING BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT END UP HAPPENING THERE...I KNOW VIRGINIA TECH HAS ALREADY AGREED TO PLAY SC NEXT YEAR..