USC TO PLAY IN NC!!!!!!!!!????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
after 13 games played by each team usc strength of schedual is not only ahead of lsu's but ahead of OK's. they are #1 in both polls and have a qualiuty win bonus now from both washington state and michigan. not to mention OK has lost theres since texas lost.

lets be FAIR and do this right, kick out either ou or lsu and put the true bcs leader into the game. 3 days rest usc still smashes on both teams.

and dont give me no bull shit about well thats not how it is. in the nfl they dont have 1 team play 15 and 1 16 same with any other sport. lets be real. usc has the polls quality wins and strength of schedual, all better then the other 2 pansy's.

May 29, 2002
damn, proppa you are really passionate about this. there is nothing we can do other than call usc the "true" champs. but whoever wins sunday will go down in record books as the champs

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
If they have co-champions, then they shouldnt have the bcs in the 1st place!! Thats why it was brought in so there would only be 1 champion!! That would be so stupid!! They might as well dump it now if there is gonna be co-champions!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
all i want is fair bcs. the 2 best teams through 13 games. and usc is #1!!!!!!!! lsu or ok would be 2. but usc isnt playing.

i just think its funny thats all. coaches think sc #1 press does strength of schedual does. be real about it.

fuck a record book anyway, all are shiesty. baseball football basketball. stop adding more sorry teams and games keep the records how they should be.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
it would be tight to see them play each other...either LSU or OU to play USC......too bad they cant set that shit up like on some pay per view type of shit, that would be dope as fuck lol.......as fucked up as it might be, this is good that it happened and proppa as much as you dont want this to happen, we need LSU or OU to blow the other person out so that there is as much controversy as possible so that they can get rid of this system, if its cut and dry every year nothing will ever happen, we need something like this to get rid of this bullshit

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
gotta wait for the BCS contract to run out first....I think thats in like 06 if I remember right but I dont know......its gonna be hard as fuck to get change though, way too much money involved in too many places.....some of the smaller conferences generate huge revenues going to some of these rinky dinky bowl games and shit and it would put a huge crunch on budgets and shit....the shit is way above me to speak on but you get the drift

Sep 13, 2002
tweak the bcs to have a 4 team play off. or make it so only teams with 1 loss or 0 get to go the play off. if there is only 1 team with 0 or 1 loss they win automaticly

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think if they do it, it will have to be like an 4, 8 or 16 team play off.....8 would be realistic but 16 would bring in some drama and some more upsets....I would love to see a 16 teams playoff.....conferences that have conference championship games could get rid of those to give everyone more time and it would be perfect...4 weeks of football....teams would be playing in essence 2 more games then normal, im sure everyone could find a cream puff to take out of their normal schedule so that it doesnt make teams play a crazy amount of games, even though each year teams are playing more and more and starting earlier and earlier

Jun 30, 2002
when the pre-season polls come out next year, we'll be #1 in both polls, our first game is against virginia tech... we finally got an east coast team to play us...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
What do you mean finally?

Nobodies been avoiding you.Your stadium is wack,your home field is no advantage because your fans are busy tanning,and you only been good the last 2 years,and schedules are usually drawn up 4 to 5 years before hand???Who's been avoiding you?

They might not want to play you NOW,but you guys were booty for a long ass time.You guys need to quit whinin and except a share of the title,and don't think for a second your gonna get through the Pac-10 unscathed.

Jun 30, 2002
BAMMER said:
What do you mean finally?

Nobodies been avoiding you.Your stadium is wack,your home field is no advantage because your fans are busy tanning,and you only been good the last 2 years,and schedules are usually drawn up 4 to 5 years before hand???Who's been avoiding you?

They might not want to play you NOW,but you guys were booty for a long ass time.You guys need to quit whinin and except a share of the title,and don't think for a second your gonna get through the Pac-10 unscathed.
this year pete carrol asked about 5-10 teams from the east coast to play us next year.... all of them declined until v. tech said yes... we already got nebraska to play us in two or three years..

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
There schedules are already made.It looks bad when at the last minute you tell a Minnesota,or say Kentucky that you are backing out of your arrangement to provide Pete Carrol a game for his publicity stunt he knew nobody could re-arrange.I am a guru,don't try to kick knowledge to the great one.