USC @ #4 Oregon...What it do Sicc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Oregon's D held SC offense to three 3 and outs. The offense was distracted as fuck for 3 quarters.

It's good tho, you might be a fuckin idiot. That our offense would score more than 50????????? That's hella unheard of huh?

Good for SC they look a lot better than they did against Minnesota in Wk 1
lol at "3 3 and outs" big deal when the defense gives up 38 points in 3 quarters and your offense can't even put up 30 points. it was stupid to think your offense would be able to put up more than 50 on the Trojans D, just like it was stupid to think they could do it against LSU. ducks got dominated for most of the game and then finished by running the clock out on themselves. lol

Mar 11, 2011
lol at "3 3 and outs" big deal when the defense gives up 38 points in 3 quarters and your offense can't even put up 30 points. it was stupid to think your offense would be able to put up more than 50 on the Trojans D, just like it was stupid to think they could do it against LSU. ducks got dominated for most of the game and then finished by running the clock out on themselves. lol
The Trojans D???????????????

Come on man, nobody had heard anything about the Trojans defense for 4 years. Quit liein dude

Next season I guaranmothafuckintee the Ducks put up 50 on SC. Whatchu got on that?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Didn't you already guarantee they would do it this year? lol. it's funny that you're calling me a liar again, you did the same thing when I made my prediction on the first page.

Only two teams have been able to get to 40 points in regulation against the Trojans. Stanford is the only team to put up 50 in a game and 22 of those points came in triple OT. You duck fans were stupid predicting a blowout like that. I picked SC to win, but picked a realistic score(Trojans winning by 11). if not for the ducks getting lucky with a special teams TD, my prediction would have been almost dead on.

Mar 11, 2011
Didn't you already guarantee they would do it this year? lol. it's funny that you're calling me a liar again, you did the same thing when I made my prediction on the first page.

Only two teams have been able to get to 40 points in regulation against the Trojans. Stanford is the only team to put up 50 in a game and 22 of those points came in triple OT. You duck fans were stupid predicting a blowout like that. I picked SC to win, but picked a realistic score(Trojans winning by 11). if not for the ducks getting lucky with a special teams TD, my prediction would have been almost dead on.
Hey that was a hella lucky special teams TD too. The fastest dude on the field mothafuckin smokin everybody. Having fast players run around people is always hella lucky.

Minnesota ain't exactly Oregon and neither is WSU.

I guarantee Oregon puts up 50 on USC next season. They could have easily scored 70 in that game last week if it wasn't for dropped passes and Darron playin scared cuz he just met Lebron and them.

May 9, 2002
Hey that was a hella lucky special teams TD too. The fastest dude on the field mothafuckin smokin everybody. Having fast players run around people is always hella lucky.

Minnesota ain't exactly Oregon and neither is WSU.

I guarantee Oregon puts up 50 on USC next season. They could have easily scored 70 in that game last week if it wasn't for dropped passes and Darron playin scared cuz he just met Lebron and them.
Sounds like a bunch of lame excuses to me.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Point is, you lost. corinthian called it. On top of that, you called him a liar for thinking they would win, and you got punked for saying so. Take your lumps like a man and move the fuck along.

BTW, i like how Duck fans have said that "evening out the field of play in terms of scholarships in the late 90's has allowed them to compete." That, or cheating. The NCAA is going to find something...they already got their noses there. Also, Jabari Brown just left the bball team . Thats not fishy at all.

Enjoy this shit while you can, becuase there is a good chance its all going to tumble to the ground sooner than later.

Mar 11, 2011
SC is underrated.. despite all their bad publicity.. FUCK EVERYBODY THO.. CAL BEARS ON MINE TIL I DIE!

Barkley is that dude..
They ain't underrated any more. I wish I could see them play in someone raw in a bowl game like Arkansas or somethin. I'm not even trolling either I really wanna see them play another solid opponent this year. They solid

Mar 11, 2011
definitely a 90's baby, no wonder you don't know shit about football. lol, kids these days.
A lotta things I don't know but football, my fair-weather friend, in not one of them. Just cuz you tune into the all the pregame shows doesn't mean you no shit about the game. You miss John Madden cuz he's the only guy that could break the game down enough for you to understand. I know you got John Gruden now with his "stick routes" and "Y-Waggles" but don't get it twisted just cuz you can puke up what he heard doesn't mean I'm impressed.

We can talk X's and O's, Zone blitz schemes and option reads until you admit football ain't your thing and then your more into Twilight.

Or,

We can meet up and see who can throw a football further or more accurately, catch a football more often and with more ease or punt/ kick a football better.

It's whatever tho John Clayton.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
A lotta things I don't know but football, my fair-weather friend, in not one of them. Just cuz you tune into the all the pregame shows doesn't mean you no shit about the game. You miss John Madden cuz he's the only guy that could break the game down enough for you to understand. I know you got John Gruden now with his "stick routes" and "Y-Waggles" but don't get it twisted just cuz you can puke up what he heard doesn't mean I'm impressed.

We can talk X's and O's, Zone blitz schemes and option reads until you admit football ain't your thing and then your more into Twilight.

Or,

We can meet up and see who can throw a football further or more accurately, catch a football more often and with more ease or punt/ kick a football better.

It's whatever tho John Clayton.
All of your knowledge of "X's and O's" didn't help you much, since you predicted your team having a blowout win with 50+ points. ducks offense couldn't even put up 30. lol

the best is when you said USC's defense hasn't been good for years, yet they've only had one year with a bad defense in the last decade. what happened to all your football knowledge there? lol

you know jamarcus russel can throw a football farther than peyton manning, I guess that means manning doesn't know shit about football and jbust is going to be a hall of fame coach some day! lol

the receivers on the ducks can catch the ball better than chip kelly, I guess that means they know more about football than their own coach. what the fuck do they need him for, lol.