USC @ #4 Oregon...What it do Sicc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I love that this flys in your school. Its always good to point out what you have accomplished as a football team in your "history".

Hey, maybe you can win the Rose Bowl for the first time in 94 years this year, eh?

I hope so...cuz we have had trouble sealing the deal.

However, we have had some successful players in the NFL

6 NFL HoFers to be exact. That is some leaderboard shit player. guys that fuck around and hoist that Lombardy trophy.

I know what you mean tho

May 9, 2002
I didn't here back from you about all those Duckies in the NFL HOF. Does that have something to do with something at least. We began discussing Oregon's football credentials and you changed the subject to sign language.
Dont try and pull your little bullshit jedi mind trick up in here, youngster. Just take your lumps like a good little ducky and keep it movin.

Mar 11, 2011
@Nice Guy - On some lightweight jeolous type shit but clever post regardless

@Micky Pookey I'm just tryin to keep it 100 in the Ducks thread brotha man. If you watch as much football as you appear to you were more shocked than i was that the Ducks lost at home...and much less shocked that the Huskies got scraped by one of the worst teams in the PAC in one of the worst seasons they have ever had.

Apr 23, 2010
lol gotta give it to USC they were the better team. USC has pro style type of players. oregon is more of a system. oregon has always had problems when the other teams are big and fast.

the rose bowl is gonna be a big test. can oregon win a game with like a month of just sitting around. and the big 10 team is gonna be another big team so who knows.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Hey, you know that "O" symbol you guys flash with your hands? Did you know that means "vagina" in sign-language? How fitting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/18/s...am-attracts-oregon-football-players.html?_r=2
Hey did you know both of your CFB really sucked a fat one this year?

Huskies was no surprise. And FL St. was highly touted early on but havent done shit all year.

So enjoy watching the Ducks win the Pacific Conference for the third straight year. Bitch!

May 9, 2002
Hey did you know both of your CFB really sucked a fat one this year?

Huskies was no surprise. And FL St. was highly touted early on but havent done shit all year.

So enjoy watching the Ducks win the Pacific Conference for the third straight year. Bitch!
UW and FSU is a combined 13-9, and both are bowling. Ill give you a D+ for effort.

Hey, do you even know what the Rose Bowl trophy looks like? I dont even think your GRANDPARENTS were born when they won that shit! I think they used IRON CAST for trophies in the teens!

Keep it chokin' Duckies!!!!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
First off, Oregon would beat SC 9 outta 10 times like I told T-RIp when PM'd me some heat after the game.
hahahaha, no, no they would not. oregon is overrated and they got beat straight up. lol at all the excuses you came up with. your coach is a dumbass, even if he was playing for a tie with the field goal. he should have been trying to get as close as possible. bottom line BARKELY+WOODS+LEE=SHITTIN ON YOU

May 9, 2002
Congrats on your meaningless bowl games.

Didnt you have high hopes for FSU. Were they not ranked 5 or 6th at the start of the season?
Homie, EVERY bowl game is "meaningless" if it aint the NCCG. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. So, you can take your snide remarks and shove em up your yellow-and-green ass. Or is it graphite? Matte black? What exactly ARE Oregon's school colors again?

I have high hopes for the teams i cheer for EVERY YEAR. Its called being a good fan. And FSU didn't rank themselves 5...the media and "experts" did. Blame them. However, they played the #1 team to start the year, and then got beat by 5 points by a team that was in the top 10 for 4 weeks. Hmmmm...kinda sounds like a certain team I know that plays in Eugene...

Mar 11, 2011
weren't all you dumbass oregon clucks predicting a blowout victory? lol at thinking your D was gonna hold SC under 30 and that your offense would get over 50.

EDIT: lol
Oregon's D held SC offense to three 3 and outs. The offense was distracted as fuck for 3 quarters.

It's good tho, you might be a fuckin idiot. That our offense would score more than 50????????? That's hella unheard of huh?

Good for SC they look a lot better than they did against Minnesota in Wk 1