Urban exploration video of abandoned trailer park!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i have watched the video 3 times now and I still have questions

what is the grimiest shit you done seen out there ?

would you say niggas in austin texas is getting money?

have you ever run into any ghosts or haunted properties?

How come Mixerr Reviews does work harder with Mixerr Exploration Company to intervier the previous and currenT residents?

just because most of the people were at work, tbat doesnt mean the place is abandonded Mixerr, you clearly showed up during work hours so maybe no one was home?

and you didnt give them notice so yeah its gonna be a lil messy, you could have told them you were planning to trespass and videotape their lives (how rude)

do you give anything back to these communities you visit? do you return with food and try to make friends? Do you arrive with gifts? Have you ever had a close encounter while exploring?

watch out for the homeless hobo homo's, its gang of rapist that frequent areas like that, they might take your virginity, be careful

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
i have watched the video 3 times now and I still have questions

what is the grimiest shit you done seen out there ?

would you say niggas in austin texas is getting money?

have you ever run into any ghosts or haunted properties?

How come Mixerr Reviews does work harder with Mixerr Exploration Company to intervier the previous and currenT residents?

just because most of the people were at work, tbat doesnt mean the place is abandonded Mixerr, you clearly showed up during work hours so maybe no one was home?

and you didnt give them notice so yeah its gonna be a lil messy, you could have told them you were planning to trespass and videotape their lives (how rude)

do you give anything back to these communities you visit? do you return with food and try to make friends? Do you arrive with gifts? Have you ever had a close encounter while exploring?

watch out for the homeless hobo homo's, its gang of rapist that frequent areas like that, they might take your virginity, be careful

The grimiest place I've been to in my experience of urban exploration is Montopolis Commercial Tract. I found a bunch of Coca Cola cans with crack pipes hidden inside of them and hypodermic needles on the floor. Not to mention the stencil art of a penis. I had to wait until some homeless people left to start recording inside the concrete building. There was a female prostitute present also.

That place I visited was located at 1700 Montopolis Drive, Austin, Texas, US 78741.

Dirt E. Needlez, to answer your question, I don't have the resources to give back. You're talking to a very vulnerable disabled person who receives Social Security checks from the government. I really don't have any money.

The abandoned trailer park I was visiting has been abandoned for almost more than 10 years. The City of Austin had bought out that property in a floodplain buyout. Clearly there was no one there.

That place is too dirty to trap out of.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mixerr @Mixerr , I said, thats unfortunate that it is too dirty to trap out of.