UPDATED TRE SCOOPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

either the 1st or 5th one....the 1st one is bright and that makes it more legible....but same time might be too bright to match the whole cover.....the 5th one is darker and more legible then the ones wit patterns in em.....load up the 1st and 5th one bigger cuz its hard to tell wit the thumbnails....

C

CcytzO_Loc

go wit the bottom one but turn the opacity all the way bacc up on the text to 100% it dont need to be see through thas jus makin it less legible.....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THE CUSTOMER WANTED SOMETHIN' SHINY(PLAQUE-LIKE) TO BRINg OUT THE "gENERAL" AND gIVE IT THAT SOPHISTICATED LOOK(THAT'S OUR WHOLE AIM), THUS THE TITLE "gENERAL" AND THE CONCEPT OF THE ALBUM. WHAT FONT WOULD YOU SUgKEST THAT IS "gENERAL-LIKE". AND WHAT TEXTURE WOULD COMPLIMENT THAT?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
go wit the bottom one but turn the opacity all the way bacc up on the text to 100% it dont need to be see through thas jus makin it less legible.....
THAT WAS 100%. IT'S JUST ON THE MULTIPLY BLEND MODE.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
EDJ said:
^THE CUSTOMER WANTED SOMETHIN' SHINY(PLAQUE-LIKE) TO BRINg OUT THE "gENERAL" AND gIVE IT THAT SOPHISTICATED LOOK(THAT'S OUR WHOLE AIM), THUS THE TITLE "gENERAL" AND THE CONCEPT OF THE ALBUM. WHAT FONT WOULD YOU SUgKEST THAT IS "gENERAL-LIKE". AND WHAT TEXTURE WOULD COMPLIMENT THAT?

WELL I KNOW YOU CAN DESIGN SOMTHING BETTER AND CHANGE THE CUSTOMERS MIND

C

CcytzO_Loc

i think the stencil font would look better for general.....more army lookin....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
TRAJIK1 said:
JUST LAY OFF SO MUCH DARK GREY AND TRANSPARENT EFFECTS
I'M NOT EVEN USIN' gREY. IT'S A CHROME EFFECT ON A WHITE SURFACE. THE OTHA SHIT ARE JUST HOW IT LOOKS WITH DIFFERENT BLEND MODES. BUT WHAT FONT IS THAT THAT YOU ARE SUgKESTIN'?

C

CcytzO_Loc

shit either one looks a lot better.....its nice n legible now and i like how you jus made the e into the 3 and let it work double time........its up to the client in the long run...good job.......