Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Disney and The WB pretty much had the racism thing on lock. I have a dvd called banned cartoons. One episode they make fun of porky pigs stutter, Donald Duck is a nazi, Bugs bunny and Yosemite Sam do a north vs south thing and they make fun of some old timey slave playing a banjo. Coal Black and da sebben dwarvz.... By far the most racist cartoon I have ever seen

Coal Black
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIP4WY8FhUk

(sorry cant embed)
I've seen worse on Family Guy

how the hell do people get offended by this ?

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
really? I have never EVER seen a family guy even come close how racist that was. Please find me an episode of family guy thats worse
Youtube dosen't have any uploaded due to Fox's copywrites, I'll still try and find some for you.

They have alot of rascit scenes, that people just pass off for humor, I don't find them offensive in anyway and I don't think anybody else, but when you compare their rascit scenes to the Censord 11 and the other banned cartoons, Family Guy would look much worse.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
it has nothing to do with how they are dressed and the dog doesnt seem to be wearing anything...

Its how they acted.
It's all the dogs that are always naked, isn't it ?

I still don't think it's a rascit stereotype, that's like calling Kermit the Frog a white stereotype, but I guess that depends on the viewers opinion of things.

Honestly, I can care less about rascism these days with all the nazis in my city.

May 24, 2002
It's all the dogs that are always naked, isn't it ?

I still don't think it's a rascit stereotype, that's like calling Kermit the Frog a white stereotype, but I guess that depends on the viewers opinion of things.

Honestly, I can care less about rascism these days with all the nazis in my city.
Ive never met a white person that sounds like kermit the frog....

regardless the dog was clearly supposed to be a black character. END OF STORY