Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I was talkin bout with my hair and head. he's fat ? Only seen skinny pictures of him...
even though their is no such thing as a white skin color, because the actual color of so called "white people' is tan not white, pick up a crayon, or a piece of paper

same with black people, black people are actually brown.

but anyways, I was just talking about hair and head

May 24, 2002
even though their is no such thing as a white skin color, because the actual color of so called "white people' is tan not white, pick up a crayon, or a piece of paper

same with black people, black people are actually brown.
Have you ever heard anyone say IM NOT WHITE IM TAN

black, white, yellow.... general terms for everyone. Only PC fags say brown/tan people... do you say african americans too?

fucking dildo

and as far as fatness goes I was thinking of mcnasty, my bad

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Have you ever heard anyone say IM NOT WHITE IM TAN

black, white, yellow.... general terms for everyone. Only PC fags say brown/tan people... do you say african americans too?

fucking dildo

and as far as fatness goes I was thinking of mcnasty, my bad

Mothafuck a African American

and yes someone online said it, i actuallty got that from a white person who made a rant for you on youtube, I'll look it up and post it for you in a second

black, white, yellow ? General terms ? Or just another way of saying "I don't know how to tell actual colors apart"

I'm just sayin, if your gonna adress somebody by their skin color, get the motherfucking color right

May 24, 2002
black, white, yellow ? General terms ? Or just another way of saying "I don't know how to tell actual colors apart"

I'm just sayin, if your gonna adress somebody by their skin color, get the motherfucking color right
Yeah im pretty sure most everyone refers to white and black as white and black.... its kinda common. I know your 14 and all but come on dude, do you live under a rock or something?

Do you want me to call you brown boy from now on? would that make everything better?

:cheeky:

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Yeah im pretty sure most everyone refers to white and black as white and black.... its kinda common. I know your 14 and all but come on dude, do you live under a rock or something?

Do you want me to call you brown boy from now on? would that make everything better?

:cheeky:
I know motherfuckers prefer the term black and white, cause then if we called everyone brown, it'd be easier comparin them to the piece of shit they are. But who gives a fuck.

I'd call you a christ killer, but I feel you'd like that term, now wouldn't you ?

May 24, 2002

I obviously finger bang 17 year olds on school buses.

Zach why is there a picture of jungle book in your post?
early disney was very racist.

take another look at the photo. you will notice the bear wearing coconuts on his face(big lips)

The song they are singing there is "i wanna be like you" (called something different maybe?) and the bear is dancing with the monkey(who the song is directed towards) and he puts on the coconuts for the big nigger lips

May 24, 2002
LOL

I see now. I had forgotten what the arguing was about. Outside of Disney arn't most cartoons racist and stereotypical tho?
Disney and The WB pretty much had the racism thing on lock. I have a dvd called banned cartoons. One episode they make fun of porky pigs stutter, Donald Duck is a nazi, Bugs bunny and Yosemite Sam do a north vs south thing and they make fun of some old timey slave playing a banjo. Coal Black and da sebben dwarvz.... By far the most racist cartoon I have ever seen

Coal Black
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIP4WY8FhUk

(sorry cant embed)