Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Nah, not that I seen. Some of the exhibits were closed to the public though, so they may have had some that I didn't get to see.
I did get to see this sweet exhibition from Africa that was only available in Chicago, Paris and some other country. So that was dope. They allow photography as long as you turn off your flash. But since its a well lit gallery, you don't need it. Yeah, I was excited to see some of Hoppers paintings. They also had a nice collection of Goya and Van Gogh.

I've been to the National Gallery a lot, and I'd say the A.I. is way better.

I'll post up some pics I took of a few pieces later on. I got some sweet shots of some Indian Kali statues that were made completely from gold and silver. Along with some Van Gogh and Max Beckman ones.

Mar 22, 2007
Nah, not that I seen. Some of the exhibits were closed to the public though, so they may have had some that I didn't get to see.
I did get to see this sweet exhibition from Africa that was only available in Chicago, Paris and some other country. So that was dope. They allow photography as long as you turn off your flash. But since its a well lit gallery, you don't need it. Yeah, I was excited to see some of Hoppers paintings. They also had a nice collection of Goya and Van Gogh.

I've been to the National Gallery a lot, and I'd say the A.I. is way better.

I'll post up some pics I took of a few pieces later on. I got some sweet shots of some Indian Kali statues that were made completely from gold and silver. Along with some Van Gogh and Max Beckman ones.
Goya is dope got some great war paintings. I Kill for Kali:cheeky: