Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
well..my bf just loves leaving me home alone...knowing i dont know any1 here, or in town....and i ask him why i cant go out and party with him...and he starts screamin and cussing...

seriously...FUCK men, ill buy a fuckin dildo

Jul 3, 2007
whats his reasoning for you not going?? And.. um.. i know you're not shy.. get out and meet people..make your own friends.. that way he has a logical reason to be screaming and cussing..

Jul 4, 2007
Here's a few of his "reasons"

1.I'm to "young" to be drinkin...but i coulda SWORE two nights ago he bought me a bottle of whiskey and drank with me..

2.I'm a tag along

3.He needs time to himself

Time to himself is fine, but one fucking night outta his life shouldnt be a fucking problem. His mom must be living in a crazy world, becaaaaause, she seems to think its ok for him to leave me at home, go out and drink, and party with other girls. Which i think is a partial part of the reason...the other reason? According to him im a fat ugly BITCH...well jeez buddy thanks for letting me know how ya really feel!

I would go out and meet new people but its hard cuz this town is NOTHING but tweakers...and im not 18 yet, so i cant go to a club or anything....shit ...not even a fucking STRIP CLUB

Jul 3, 2007
i would tell you to come out here.. but then you'd turn into one of these tweeker bitches.. so.. wait.. he called you a fat ugly bitch.. and you're with him why? Is he sick?? There's tons of Mars fans that log on to this site just to look at your pictures.. surely you don't believe him..

Jul 4, 2007
I dont know what i believe anymore.

Our main problem is that he wont talk to me about ANYTHING...and anytime i ask to talk to him about something its one of these two things

"Can we talk later? GOD DAMN"

or

"You're fuckin controlling"

FUCKING bullshit....this douche should be HAPPY he does what he does...if he wants a controlling bitch...ill give him one...

GRR

I need to meet people in the Manteca/Stockton/Modesto area...any1 know any1?

Mar 22, 2007
I dont know what i believe anymore.

Our main problem is that he wont talk to me about ANYTHING...and anytime i ask to talk to him about something its one of these two things

"Can we talk later? GOD DAMN"

or

"You're fuckin controlling"

FUCKING bullshit....this douche should be HAPPY he does what he does...if he wants a controlling bitch...ill give him one...

GRR

I need to meet people in the Manteca/Stockton/Modesto area...any1 know any1?
I'm thinking of relocating actually :)