Unsuccessful attempts at fuckin your girl in the ass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Happens every time.

It seems like if I'm tryna turn the bitch out for the first time, never works.

If I meet the bitch and she already gettin it in the ass its good.

If I try to introduce it, never works out.

I think my fail his time was due to insufficient amount of lubrication.

Either way they always cut it off talkin bout the "pain, the pain" and its a wrap.

Also, Im about 75% sure its only white bitches that do it. At least I got my girl to try it.

Sep 29, 2003
i fuck with doggystyle.....definitely. every time

but when i fuck doggystlye, there is no anal involved. a finger or thumb every now and then if it appears clean, and i had enough to drink. i was fuckin this broad once, and she was fine. flipped her over to give it from behind, and saw a few small traces of toilet paper in her asshole. needless to say, this is why i dont stick my dick in the poop shoot

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i fuck with doggystyle.....definitely. every time

but when i fuck doggystlye, there is no anal involved. a finger or thumb every now and then if it appears clean, and i had enough to drink. i was fuckin this broad once, and she was fine. flipped her over to give it from behind, and saw a few small traces of toilet paper in her asshole. needless to say, this is why i dont stick my dick in the poop shoot
god damnit... I'm literally about to eat, and this post just ruined it for me

why I clicked on this thread before I was gonna eat... I don't fucking know...

it's the siccness

Aug 14, 2005
yup!i lubed that ass up and my dick was slidin every where except in the chute! wtf! i was heated! back in the day i used to fuck my coworker and she would ride me with my tank top on. later on i would find skid marks on my shirt wtf?! haha i dont eat ass thats for sure....