unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Albondigas>Menudo and Pozole put together
Hell fucking yeah man. Although I like the other two as well. I also like pozole verde more than the well known version and I think I'm in the minority there.

As a white guy having Mexican and Salvadorian close friends that are more like your extended family always ruled growing up lol.

Oh yeah and Salvadorian tamales >>>> Mexican tamales although I fucks with both for sure. I am strictly anti tamale discrimination just a preference.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Oh yeah and Salvadorian tamales >>>> Mexican tamales although I fucks with both for sure. I am strictly anti tamale discrimination just a preference.
we talked about this, I still need to try a salvadorian tamale from a different spot, but like I told you that place was authentic so I'm thinking thier tamales are hurrible.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
we talked about this, I still need to try a salvadorian tamale from a different spot, but like I told you that place was authentic so I'm thinking thier tamales are hurrible.
I'm 100% sure this conversation took place off of your word but I must have been drunk because I don't remember it at all lol.

That said authentic doesn't always = good I've had plenty shitty food from authentic *insert type of cuisine* places so yeah you should try somewhere else before totally writing them off.

That said x2 I've only have had homemade ones from a specific family recipe.