UNPLUG CLEAR CHANNEL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
fuck a nikes and a big mac,lol I'ont wear nikes on the real tho man.put that gavel away

but of course I could turn off the radio but that would be selfish,I aint tryin to SAVE THE WORLD but I hate seein my younger cousins,nieces and nephews thinkin like what they hear on the radio or see on mtv(I dont doubt they work with cc)is the gospel so why not let folks who wanna at least take down a piece of the machine (or at least let them know theres folks thats up on their bullshit) that fucks with us directly especially cuz it relates to Hip-Hop,rap what ever you wanna call it,why not? I see where you comin from mark but you gotta start somewhere and if bringin down or exposin any one of those other big corps you mentioned was as simple as signin a petition to at least bring attention to their bullshit I would sign that bitch right now.And its not like kmel didnt exist before cc,remember that? remember how dope the wake up show WAS? remember Davey D lacin us with knowledge? remember feelin like that station was the peoples station?