UNLV Rebels of the Street Corner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2013
this would have been dope....10 years ago.
Man, I honestly felt the same way. From the beginning, they shoulda had at least two albums back in the 90's, and the first one being produced by Cellski. That Dogday album was heated but was a disappointment back then because of the production. Felt like T.C., Reg, Race, and The Enhancer shoulda did that one. Hell made the Dogday MDD produced album the third one. But yea this shoulda been done. But life gets in the way I guess. Plus I think some of those rappers had past away since the 90's. Baldhead Rick had the sickest feature verses and songs on other peoples stuff but he shoulda dropped a solo then. I felt the same about Cougnut too. Waited way too long. But with that said Baldhead's Ghetto Patriot is a hard ass ill album tho. He killed it. Didn't like Thug Continent much but I felt his pain though because that was made around the time when he lost Cougnut. But I'm still gonna check this out when I get a chance. If it sounds anything like Ghetto Patriot then it's a winner.

Apr 12, 2003
SB still around, hes more on FB & Instagram, he released that Gun Control album with DJ Twelve which is a really good album, I like the production alot on that one, I didnt like those MDD beats on the 1st UNLV album but I remember years ago asking Cellski why he didnt produce any tracks, he said that they (Dogday) didnt want to pay him what he wanted.

Nov 17, 2009
I just picked up this cd yesterday at Silver Platters in Seattle . Im glad i did, this album is hella dope. It sounds like it was recorded in 95!!! I never heard the Cougnut flows either.The only track I dont care for is#9 and Baldhead Ricks hook on #2( i guess thats his TM tho so i dig the orignaility). These cats light up track 13 ( Last Valley of the Savs) with some gas!!! I give it a 9 outta 10, it would be a 9.5 if it wasnt for the NFC championship game today, Rip Cougnut!!!

Mar 21, 2013
SB still around, hes more on FB & Instagram, he released that Gun Control album with DJ Twelve which is a really good album, I like the production alot on that one, I didnt like those MDD beats on the 1st UNLV album but I remember years ago asking Cellski why he didnt produce any tracks, he said that they (Dogday) didnt want to pay him what he wanted.
I agree. That sucks. And he wasn't featured on it which is surprising considering that everyone else they fucked with was on there. That album would have killed. I guess Dogday didn't listen to Young Ed Time To Stack or any of the stuff he produced for others well enough. Cellski was on his shit!

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2013
I just picked up this cd yesterday at Silver Platters in Seattle . Im glad i did, this album is hella dope. It sounds like it was recorded in 95!!! I never heard the Cougnut flows either.The only track I dont care for is#9 and Baldhead Ricks hook on #2( i guess thats his TM tho so i dig the orignaility). These cats light up track 13 ( Last Valley of the Savs) with some gas!!! I give it a 9 outta 10, it would be a 9.5 if it wasnt for the NFC championship game today, Rip Cougnut!!!
yea! the next time I see it I'm snatching!