Unleashed Pit Bull Attacks Police Horse At San Francisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
I'LL NAME THIS FUCKING THREAD ANY NAME I WANNA NAME IT YOU FUCKERS!!!

"Hey look Sea Biscuit, a big ass pitbull loitering and having very suspicious behavior. let's go fuck with it."

SAN FRANCISCO (KBCS) — A pet owner was arrested Monday after his off-leash pit bull dog attacked a U.S. Park Police officer’s horse at Crissy Field.

According to National Park Service spokesmen Howard Levitt, the attack happened about 2:20 p.m. in the West Bluff area.

Levitt said the officer had asked the dog’s owner to take control of it but he failed to do so.

“The dog then paid its attention to the police force and lunged at the horse, biting the stomach and then locking on to the rear leg. The horse fell and the U.S. Park Police officer was thrown to the ground at that point,” he said.

The horse was eventually able to escape and run to the police stable but the dog gave chase. The attack ended when the horse kicked the canine and sent it running only to be captured by another officer at the scene.

The owner was arrested while arriving in the area where his dog was being detained.

Levitt said he was booked on various charges including failure to maintain control of a dog and assault on a police officer.

The dog was in the custody of Animal Control.

Levitt said the horse’s wounds were stitched and stapled but added that the injuries were non-life threatening.

“He should recover but he was pretty chewed up,” he said.

(Copyright 2012 by CBS San Francisco. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
[/QUOTE]

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
wether its a person or a horse,...its still fuck the police!...lol

......dumb ass horse shouldnt of been looking at H.A.D all crazy like that!

Dec 12, 2006
Oh thats right, your not American, you didnt see Rocky, proceed

but after watching Kevin Love grab boards on your countrymen all night I can understand from where your logic derives

Dec 5, 2011
pitbulls need to be wiped off the face of the earth, them motherfuckers are vicious to the core...and don't gimme that it`s the owners fault, pitbulls are born fuckin evil...and they're ugly as shit, go get a German Shepherd dog or something...i once smashed a straying pit's head with a empty jack daniels bottle and it was the best feeling in the world, that wimpering sobbing sound felt like sweet sweet Brahms music

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
pitbulls need to be wiped off the face of the earth, them motherfuckers are vicious to the core...and don't gimme that it`s the owners fault, pitbulls are born fuckin evil...and they're ugly as shit, go get a German Shepherd dog or something...i once smashed a straying pit's head with a empty jack daniels bottle and it was the best feeling in the world, that wimpering sobbing sound felt like sweet sweet Brahms music
my homie has a red nose pit bull and its one of the nicest dogs ive ever met..every time i come over hes happy, jumps around, licks me and then lays down on my foot until its time for me to leave unless he gets me to play with his favorite toys with him. never bites, we always say 'he dosent even know hes a pit bull, he thinks hes a poodle" im sure youre trolling but yeah, its in the training. one of the dopest dogs ive been around and i own dogs. he just likes attention like most dogs and is happy when he gets it.

Dec 5, 2011
why do people on this site always think i'm trolling when i talk down on dogs...i fuckin hate the obedient things with a passion, and fuck cats too, i'm more of a bird person, for real, these motherfucker can SPEAK, not even dolphins can do that and they smart as fuck. Nothing better than stroking a birds fur and let it eat out of your mouth, you don't need to be a rocket scientist with a psychology degree to know that if you're partial to dogs, you obviously have some unresolved dependency issues from your childhood, every cat i know who has dog got some loose screws and thats real talk.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i'm more of a bird person, for real, these motherfucker can SPEAK, not even dolphins can do that and they smart as fuck.
real talk, i had a parrot who unfortunately passed away a few years ago. they are so damn intelligent it's like having another family member in the house

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Oh thats right, your not American, you didnt see Rocky, proceed

but after watching Kevin Love grab boards on your countrymen all night I can understand from where your logic derives
Fuck you, we had players missing, ie BOGUT. Still we didn't get raped so w/e lol

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
dogs > homeless bums > police horses > birds

H.A.D. tested...H.A.D. approved