Unleashed Pit Bull Attacks Police Horse At San Francisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
technically the horse is deputized

or sworn in...depends on if its sheriff or city police, but yea

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
pitbulls need to be wiped off the face of the earth, them motherfuckers are vicious to the core...and don't gimme that it`s the owners fault, pitbulls are born fuckin evil...and they're ugly as shit, go get a German Shepherd dog or something...i once smashed a straying pit's head with a empty jack daniels bottle and it was the best feeling in the world, that wimpering sobbing sound felt like sweet sweet Brahms music
shut up

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
Whitie Mcracken, you old miserable bastard. your back................why? and who you been paying off to give you props?

why do people on this site always think i'm trolling when i talk down on dogs...i fuckin hate the obedient things with a passion, and fuck cats too, i'm more of a bird person, for real, these motherfucker can SPEAK, not even dolphins can do that and they smart as fuck. Nothing better than stroking a birds fur and let it eat out of your mouth, you don't need to be a rocket scientist with a psychology degree to know that if you're partial to dogs, you obviously have some unresolved dependency issues from your childhood, every cat i know who has dog got some loose screws and thats real talk.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I had an African Grey for almost 15 years, & though it was intelligent as fuck, no... they do not speak, per se.
same. although mine was around for about 30 years. he could speak in a sense because he would say hello as soon as the phone rang. or ask whos there when someone came to the door.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
same. although mine was around for about 30 years. he could speak in a sense because he would say hello as soon as the phone rang. or ask whos there when someone came to the door.
I feel you homie ( My bird is still alive as well, but gave him to my Godparents. )

But the bird is using mimic techniques, because when you answer the phone you say HELLO, same as when you hear the door.