Unknown Territory Records News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I want to keep people updated with the latest news coming from our camp so here we go. First off, there has been an amicable split between Kaoz and UTR. He is no longer managing or in affliation with us anymore. He's still the homie and before anyone asks, there are no hard feelings or anything of that sort between him and us. We're just going in different directions at this point in time and that's really just the jist of it.

Second, it's almost November and as I was talking about earlier in the year I am back to fourty hour work weeks so we've started working on various projects again. The next thing that will drop is an internet only release and that's the insanely long awaited Chronic Mixtape. Notice I left the year off, LOL. It's unfortunate how that whole project got left behind on many different occasions based on the fact that we all seemed to get really busy in our personals lives, that bullshit is over.

We will announce all the other projects we have in the works once we get a significant way through each one. I just want to thank everyone who still supports and believes in us. Thanks for being patient.

@EvilWayz: It has come to my attention that we need to break bread for our logo with you, I need your contact information so I can get you your money ASAP player.

@Web Site Designers: We need a web site, the one that was in the works isn't happening and I would like to get a web site up in 45 days. If you're interested in doing some work please get at me: [email protected]

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I still cant friggin believe you're making 6 figures now....!@#

I will be keeping an eye out for the new projects.

Any chance of us seeing a mixtape with some old Under The Influence, Lil G Solo, Tara Bochia, etc. tracks? That would be tight.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Dirty Shoez said:
Any chance of us seeing a mixtape with some old Under The Influence, Lil G Solo, Tara Bochia, etc. tracks? That would be tight.
Tadou, long time no arguments!!! LOL... I appreciate the love, I just been working my ass off stackin chips lately, I'm definately a blessed man... But then again I put in work when I was younger so it's paying off now, ya dig!!! As for all material, old and new, if it's not going to be used for a project it will be on our website once we get in contact with a designer and get one up.

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
mayne u already know u got my support mayne, i am currrently working on a few new things myself and will be in contact with my folks soon about it, so expect a cotact fromme soon and if yall need anything from M.I just ribbit at me one time and its done

May 4, 2002
Mo-x and UTR are some pimps........for real......Good to hear that the wheels are spinning bro.....Cant wait to hear some new shit from UTR.........Oh yeah I rocked my UTR shirt in Cali.....had to repersent lol.........

Dec 11, 2002
mo-x said:
LMMFAO... we got them printed up but they weren't supposed to exist to the world until I paid EW, but he's getting paid Friday so they can exist after that...

:)

.. yeah uh huh.. whatever.

I guess I'll just be sharing my chocolate donettes with Billy..!

Dec 11, 2002
mo-x said:
Why must you break my heart?

:cry:

Ok. Sorry.

I'll make you a deal... one UTR shirt for me - 2 packages of the chocolate donettes and some special pics of me 'in' the shirt for you.. :devious: .. holla at ya girl..

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Hey Mo.. I've heard good things about the Opti... how's it doin' so far..?

.. scratch the donettes... all alcoholic liquids on me next time I'm in the town.. !