University Of Phoenix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
ex-beezy spent gz with them, completed her degree and is still struggling to find work, it worked for her cuz theyre classes run all day so you can easily work and school at the same time....BUT the job market is flooded rite now no matter what level of schooling is, no one on the siccness is going give you legit life advice lol, good luck...ive allways believed when it comes to making money its more about WHO you know then WHAT you know...

Dec 2, 2006
ex-beezy spent gz with them, completed her degree and is still struggling to find work, it worked for her cuz theyre classes run all day so you can easily work and school at the same time....BUT the job market is flooded rite now no matter what level of schooling is, no one on the siccness is going give you legit life advice lol, good luck...ive allways believed when it comes to making money its more about WHO you know then WHAT you know...
I am of the belief it is the person who hinders their job search. There are many things a job seeker can do to seperate themselves from the pack so to speak.

As for the topic of discussion, online classes are fine for people capable of self motivation. I would not waste money for a certificate in web design though.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Any of yall ever did their online classes?

Was thinking about going for Web Design but idk
I go their right now and im almost done with a business managment degree...But i dont do the online classes....

Online if you are motivated enough to get the shit done shouldnt be a problem.....But if you want to go to class its only one day a week for four hours.....5 sessions of each class and your off to the next.....The shit flies by fast....Sure everyone may be getting degrees right now...But your mouthpiece and how you position yourself helps also.....Who you know also helps......Getting a degree wont hurt you....DO IT

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Taking classes for business online. It's not what people think, it can be pretty tough, especially keeping up with the schedule and assignments. My work pays for it directly, it's like 1440 per class.

Aug 9, 2006
I am of the belief it is the person who hinders their job search. There are many things a job seeker can do to seperate themselves from the pack so to speak.

As for the topic of discussion, online classes are fine for people capable of self motivation. I would not waste money for a certificate in web design though.
your exactly right, people act like the schooling, perfect resume and an application is enough...welcome to adulthood yall, this country is ALL about competition...

i left what i considered a "life-time job" working for the city (great starting and increasing pay, best benefits around and job security) at the age of 20.....most of my friends at the time who were still in school for all these special degrees called me a pothead moron. Im working in the dept of mental health now, not breaking my back in the 110 degree summer sun (which i never complained about)..

all of this with NO college....my good friend has 2 degrees in computer technology and graduated from a culinary academy and is working summer construction job to summer construction job...

school isnt for everyone...and all im trying to say is figure out whats right for YOU before blowing years and years of salaries on it...

most people will just say college can never hurt...well unless daddys paying for it or its a full ride scholarship it will hurt your pockets...

Jul 29, 2002
fuck that, you gonna get ripped off for some bullshit online courses........go to a jc its way cheaper, but 4 some people it works out cause of their job committments