Underrated East Co Co Records songs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
There's all those songs that everyone loves...and it's understood that they're great. I'm talkin' songs like "Dirty Deeds". But what about the songs that don't get a mention but should....

I think these songs are underrated:

The Un4given (B-Dawg)
A Day In The Life (Young AZ)
Savagez (Woodie/Young AZ/Lou-E-Lou)
Shit's Gone Strange (Woodie/Lil' Los)
Dreaming A Life (Woodie/B-Dawg/Shadow)
Streets Are Callin Me (Woodie)
How We Ride (Konu)

Those are all classics, especially The Un4given and Streets Are Callin Me.

Speakin' of Konu, whatever happened to him? I'm waitin' to hear some more music...How We Ride was tight as fuck.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
way you feel, is so fuckin dope, i dont think everyone who listens to eccr music, mention that song, if asked what songs they like n shit, but that song is sicc, im feelin it, and whatever tho', on demons in my sleep, its knock

Feb 9, 2003
I'm not sure is savagez counts as an underrated song, but that shit was the second most knocking song on NE4.
Oh yeah and the whole NE3 album was underrated.:cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
ID SAY ALL OF NORTHERN EXPOZURE 2.....ALOTTA FOLKS RANK IT AS THE LEAST BUMPABLE OF EAST CO CO RELEASES..IN A WAY IT IS..BUT IN A WAY ITS ON A LEVEL OF ITS OWN..PRODUCTION/CONTENT WISE....I THINK ITS A SICK ALBUM AND I WANNA SPLATTER THE GRILL OF WHOEVER GANKED MY COPY:mad:

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Mtown Criminal said:
ID SAY ALL OF NORTHERN EXPOZURE 2.....ALOTTA FOLKS RANK IT AS THE LEAST BUMPABLE OF EAST CO CO RELEASES..IN A WAY IT IS..BUT IN A WAY ITS ON A LEVEL OF ITS OWN..PRODUCTION/CONTENT WISE....I THINK ITS A SICK ALBUM AND I WANNA SPLATTER THE GRILL OF WHOEVER GANKED MY COPY:mad:
that album is hard, i only like one track after song 11 though, kinda wierd, i bump damn near that whole cd tho other than that. production was nice and lyrics were on point. it's strange though, i kinda almost don't really bump it like the rest of my eccr stuff, it's almost like it's a different label altogether cause the sound is alot different i feel.

and i didn't feel that the way you feel song at all!!!!!!!!:confused: i just can't get into it.

i like the song northern california off demonz alot tho, if you ain't from northern cal, you probably ain't feelin it. most people ain't never heard of "the delta" but that shit brought back so many memories to hear that shit.

other than that i'd say, buisness as usual of ne2, shits gon strange, if i wasn't, scandocious by lil los, mob livin, no suckaz, and callin your bluff........everyone knows the songs, but no one ever talks about those right there, but shit, damn near the whole eccr catalog is straight napalm anywayz tho.

Jun 14, 2002
I AGREE WIT' MTOWN AND CHRISHOGG,N.E. 2 IN MY OPINION IS THE BEST OVERALL ALBUM.I'VE STATED THIS BEFORE,AT FIRST I DIDNT LIKE IT,BUT IT TOOK SOME GETTIN' USED TO.BUT NOW I LOVE IT.

@ MTOWN-YOU COPY GOT STOLEN,SHIT I LOST MINE,WE IN THE SAME BOAT.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
woodie's verse on got me twisted is hard, i think it's number 10? i can't remember even tho i just got done bumpin it in my car but, that is a very tight verse and beat. that song is way overlooked

"let's take it back to '93, flag hangin down to the back of my knee."
and "as long as your strap is loaded homie you got a chance, never give or throw your shit up let em know you ready for the last dance." two classic lines in my eyes, forgive me if they are slightly off

Nov 2, 2002
^^^^yea
but it seems like the beat is too loud or something. Its like woodie is rapping in the background of the beat as opposed to the other way around