Under the Influence Radio (Dear Tech)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
That's it... If Tech doesn't do the show I'm boycotting. No more Tech N9ne for me. Fuckin' underground hater. Can't believe he'd turn his back on everyone like that. I knew he'd sell out.

Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
Damn, Im sure this is a joke. Just in case. I dont think you want to miss the oppurtunity to listen to Techa ninas music. Rush out and find it, now. He is talented. Should have been huge by now with songs he has had for years. Shows how hard it really is.

I support Tech still to this day. Just not with my radio show, but as a fan of his hard work. He is the shit. One of the best in the game. No dis-respect too Tech. Never in my life have a said Fuck Tech. Im here on this website because I am a fan. No other reasons.

-Jizz

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
^^^^^^^^^ then swallow your pride and put him back on the radio. Shoulda blown up by now you say, well only dj's like you can help give exposure. if your truly a fan you'd continue playin that shit and stop lettin your personal feelings of getting dissed by tech stop you from doing what you was before. but much love for playin his shit in the 1st. he needs people like you to keep it going. I'm sure he appreciates it. just has a lot of shit on his plate to deal with while on tour. you know!!!!! keep it alive FTI til you die!!!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
TheVille31 said:
yes... jlmacn is very anti-tech n9ne now reign.

Its all about the NYC!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN....

just cause im not on here sayin...."Techs the shit"...."i luv techs music".......

"hahahahahaha"
"can i hold techs dick too" - all by theville....

get off my dick you little bitch....you know shit bout what i think....
the cats that truely know me .......know i am a huge tech fan...
that doesnt mean i cant disagree with what you kids are always sayin....

dont ever speak on me again......KID!

oih and yeah.......NYC has GREAT music....
you dont like it cause Tech dont like it...
if Tech said hey i hate 50cent.....your little bitch ass would hate 50cent too....
NYC is the most lyrical all around in the industry.....PERIOD...

cant believe you have the nerve to say some shit like that bout me...

Sep 30, 2002
I know for absolute fact, Tech didn't get that message until they were on the road to Tuscon and anybody that knows Tech knows that muthafucka will call you at home in the middle of the night on some unimportant shit, so he didn't blow you off man. The radio show he was on here ended at 3:00 am and they went straight to the hotel and were out of town the next morn at like 9 he found out on the bus and was already taking care of business for the next show. Occasionally Trav checks this forum as we all know and I would be suprised if you werent contacted by Tech to let you know he appreciates the love. You might play him but you gotta do your homework man, Tech don't ignore anybody spreadin the virus and that's real.