unbalanced mindstate of a woman, fuck a handfull ima make you eat what i regergatate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ok Mz Deluzional
you wanna give me crushing feedback, ill do tha same to you. your flow wuznt bad, BUT it didnt alwayz make sense. no consistency, very few multi'z, very few if any metaphorez....so wut doez it have? juzt a bunch of wordz you threw together to make it rhyme. which may seem "tight" to you and theze other flow rookiez (or people who juzt dont flow at all) but itz nothing more than wordz to me. you may call it "interesting" but to sumone who truly recognizez a good FLOW, itz not very interesting. by tha way, that wuznt a flow wuz it? it wuz prewritten. no doubt.

onto your reponse to my battle with Bayzhe....i honestyly didnt think he would put so much effort in hiz shyt, so i didnt put much effort in myne. that'll be tha lazt tyme i flow firzt againzt sumone i dont know. ive never read a flow from him till that battle. here'z another thing, if you didnt think my shyt rhymed, you are on crack or juzt dont know how to read a flow. i dont mynd you voting for Bayzhe, that'z your opinion and itz needed to determine a winner, BUT you can save your advice to me gurl....there'z nothing you can teach me.

i flow straight off tha top of my head every tyme. can you honeztly say tha same? very doubtful. so please save all future advice for me.

stay up.

Oct 4, 2002
lol... really, thats funny. i hope your 'crit' wasn't your way of payin me back because i thought your verse againgst bayzhe was bullshit. really tho, if thats how you feel then thats how you feel... i could care less cause there aint two mutha fuckas who think alike. but do me a favor alright FATAL... dont jump in my threads posting your 'Mz. De-Lusional, this shit sucked because you said my shit sucks' comments... it will save us all the trouble of goin through that shit....

...now, moving on....

since you just seem to love to bring past shit up... i will also, your 'battle verse' against bayzhe is all on you... it aint my fault i felt that it sucked, you the one who wrote that shit... not me. lol... me try an teach you something? i doubt it... wouldnt waist my time, but shit... if you dont take advice from me... take it from someone, cause i'd hate to see you runnin round like a chicken with your head cut off actin like ur shitz all that, when in reality it wasn't shit. c'mon, seriously FATAL... why you gettin all mad for? i think your takin this internet shit a little too seriously, lighten up a bit.

... also,

your little side comment about me pre-writin my 'verse's is a bunch of bullshit.. what brings you to that assumption? nemvermind, actualy to be completly 100percent honest with you... i dont really give a fuck. look, i only be here on nights and mornings.. while pricks like you be on here all afternoon waitin for people to ring your doorbell. you ain't about hustles or nothin..just sittin here postin your fantasies. and its bitches like you that try to talk shit to the next man when he know he livin bitch, so watch your mouth kid cause you don't know shit about me. the fuck you talkin about anyway? "Mz. De-Lusional pre-writes all her verses"..? ummm, where the fuck this came from? get rite FATAL. i ain't never knocked the fucka for tryin to elevate.. but do yourself a favor.. stay in your business. an yea, i talk a lotta shit.. cause I can back it..can you "FATAL"? fa'real tho, who gives a fuck what you think, who is you to me but some net geek tryin to be street. real street katz don't politic on this net shit tryin to flash they tough shirt, so this shit you talkin is meaningless. argue all day? i "talk"..while ya'll bitches "argue" an get mad over some net shit. read up, know your business then state your piece. otherwise FATAL, shut the fuck up cause you ain't shit but a I-Net thug like the rest claimin they hard an got it like that. so while you tryin to get smart, shut the fuck up and gain some respect for yourself. so dont come at me talkin your shit about how you all mad cause i didn't vote for you, or whatever your problem is this time.. cause i really dont give a fuck. FATAL wisen up, don't place labels on shit you don't know nothin about. get real, an don't ever tell me what i ain't or what i done or did. don't nobody know me on here, like i said ya'll know 'Mz. De-Lusional' the cocky shit talkin muthafucka who can spit her ass off.. but ya'll don't know me. now ima bounce the fuck up outta here an get back to the real world... while there kids like you holdin the phone line up talkin your shit... get rite FATAL, then holla~!

`duCe`

Apr 25, 2002
i honeztly didnt think you were thiz dumb. LoL. i gave you that evaluation cuz i knew you'd blow up lyke a true bytch. LMFAO! between all that bullshyt you typed up "holdin up your phone lyne" little gurl, it still doeznt change tha fact that your verse wuz juzt a bunch of wordz that rhymed put together to form sumthin you wanted to pozt and get propz for. you said me sayin you pre-write iz bullshyt, yet you never claimed you dont. hmmmmmm. geeee i wonder why not? i never said your verse wuz bullshyt, i gave you REAL feedback, but i guess thatz not wut u wanna hear iz it? u juzt want folkz to come on and say "damn that'z tyght girl". well here'z sumthin for you....no established rhymer asyde from Juan Million said anything about your flow, and he only said "pretty good". all your "damn thatz tyght" shyt came from new folkz whom you'd rip apart. gee i wonder why they thought it wuz tyght?
fuck it, im thru with your PMS havin ass. my feedback wuz REAL, and itz not cuz you tried to grill me on my battle thread, itz cuz that shyt iz REAL. you got thiz defensive bcuz i told your stank ass that you had limited multi'z, no metaphorz, and no consistenciez. think about that and go back and read your verse....if you can fynd eveything i said you DIDNT have then ill shut tha fuck up. if not, then YOU shut tha fuck up.

Apr 25, 2002
oh yea, and all that shyt about "who givez a fuck wut you think" well wut makez you think anyone givez 2 shytz wut you think? you thought sumone did otherwize you wouldnt have tried to give me weak ass advice on tha other thread. trick ass lil girl.

Apr 25, 2002
shut up Cpt. Save-A-Hoe you got no room to talk, when'z tha lazt tyme you beat anyone?
az for a battle, look how many people are swingin from your titz....gee should i accept? lemme buzt one juzt lyke you....here i go now, everybody should swing from my nutz after thiz....

ill fuck you in tha cooch, let loose luv juice to induce pain from toe to tooth and reboot ya instead of my computa/
im a sharp shoota, dilute a bottle to slaughter tha hotter daughter of Harry Potter and drown her in sum water/
where'z your mom? i shot her, and indented your brain to leave you slain by thiz deranged savage with habitz that'll leave your skull encaved/
left alone, without a telephone to report tha rupturez of your dome, twisted chromosomes set the tone of the twilight zone and leave your head in the shape of a cone/
i kill everyone, im number one, shootin sum dumb sons of bytchez to get riches and become viscious with tha siccness, handlin bizznezz with the quickness in order to leave no witness and no evidence of skin pigmentz/
send me to outter space to displace the earth and engrave tha order of slaves to release rage and display couragious faces in places never seen before/
i shoot you more than a crack whore with heroin gettin fucked by a world war 2 veteran sayin wut she'z shootin iz medicine/
tha chemicals in my body come up on your autopsy when you enter tha morgue flopping from tha impact of your body dropping and your weak ass heart stopping/
im copping a feel, ill to kill at will but still poppin pills to make blood spill az i chill in tha cuts watchin trickz get fucked lyke slutz in tha butt after bein stuck in tha gut and opened up so tha pimp could buzt a nut/
i make scripturez show lyke pictures while murderin baby sitters and smokin swishers that are bitter after gettin off tha shitter/
sprinkle glitter on your arm to cauze harm and disarm you with my charm while avoidin settin off an alarm in tha barn of my farm/

everyone give me propz....come on, but nobody iz allowed to give me real feedback....i juzt wanna hear how tyght it wuz. i wanna be lyke Mz Deluzional so if you give me real feedback ill type up an essay about how i dont give a shyt wut you think, then ill challenge you to a battle!

@Deluzional....wait till i get all tha lil rookiez who cant really flow to swing from my ballz, lyke you have, then we will battle. LoL.