unbalanced mindstate of a woman, fuck a handfull ima make you eat what i regergatate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
unidentified latitude, my attitude is to smash the atlas with the magnitude of the savage,
bloody your cabbage,
my motto? ..."contenders with 1 ounce of grey matter left is considered excess baggage",
restless with an essence that brings advantage,
where OVERCAST slings the average & brings the havoc,
the ultimate combatant... where graphic displays haunt your visions,
emcee's tell fairytales to your children through a pen.. of a woman slash myth that surpassed the bewilderin,
filertin throughout the in's and out's... sin's followed by shouts,
through your modem i enter your house an change form... estranged swarm,
strangle you with your own chain an paint the red dawn,
spawn the dred... 'De-Lusional',
emcee's with memorex cassettes are nothin but cadets,
meet the general that sits invisible at the threshold an stands over your dead corpse as your flesh molds,
the best fold under the extreme pressure.. i even got the sunset god emcee,
transfixed at my lecture.. the bone collector that throws poems at the debter,
im in your sector with an axe and the internet is no longer your protector,
with no successor? how clever.. sever the head from the neck, a soul so weathered,
a lonely leopard among the grassy fields where tradegy of the blood spill.. was willed from the cast iron kill,
last forver is the deal... such a sweet ill,
a constant fever, an cold chills when the cross hairs is revealed,
in the clear, it is i... Mz. Dé-Lüsîonal... still, i'll have son's who battle thee,
remember.. im a righteous athlete with a spear that nears with a spear on your street~!

`1n3`

Jul 16, 2002
forums.411hype.com
MZ,

I LIKED THIZ FLOW U DROPPED..IT WAS NICE TO SEE ANOTHER FEMCEE WITH SKILLS.

KEEP ELEVATIN, STAY UP.

@SERGEANT....I DONT SEE WHY U JUMPED ALL UP ON CEL'Z ASS FOR NO REASON. HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO YOU.

IF THIS IS PERSONAL, THEN SO BE IT, BUT DONT BRING ALL THAT BULLSHIT INTO A THREAD WHICH HE WAS ONLY COMMENTING ON..

THAT MAKES FEMALES LOOK BAD.. HANDLE YOUR BIZZ IN A MATURE FASHION..AND THAT TALK ABOUT BANNING WAS STUPID AND SENSELESS.

1 HUNNDRED~

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAA DONT TALK TO MY COMRAD CEL-C-US LIKE THAT U BALDHEADED SHANADE O'CONNER LOOKIN BITCH TSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAA LIKE THE ONLY SERGENT U ARE IS A SERGENT DICC FACED GOBBLE GOBLIN LOOKIN ASS JAYZEE LOOKIN TRICC SO U CAN HUSTLE URE ASS DOWN TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE CUZ URE BITCH ASS COULDNT HOE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD U UGLY LOOKIN ASS BOOGER
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:classic:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAA DONT TALK TO MY COMRAD CEL-C-US LIKE THAT U BALDHEADED SHANADE O'CONNER LOOKIN BITCH TSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAA LIKE THE ONLY SERGENT U ARE IS A SERGENT DICC FACED GOBBLE GOBLIN LOOKIN ASS JAYZEE LOOKIN TRICC SO U CAN HUSTLE URE ASS DOWN TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE CUZ URE BITCH ASS COULDNT HOE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD U UGLY LOOKIN ASS BOOGER
You're the only Internet geek I know who's Tourrette's Sydrome translates over to a computer. But that IS some funny sheeit!