UK Pushes Knife Forfeiture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
The euro
old school light posts
Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels & snatch
jason statham
not france
Police that dont kill everyone
David attenborough
Patrick stewart

That's about all i can think of
We dont have the euro, we have the pound
Those lampposts are only in london
I dont know what the fuck that is
Overrated
France has legal guns and other additional rights
Police are still bitches who only focus on harassing weed smokers
Ill give you that one
Overrated, not really a reason to love a country

Ill admit we had a few good comedies in the past, and our drinking age is lower than the USA. Thats about it...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Not to mention british people are generally annoying overly polite cunts. Fuck this island, and fuck the queen old wrinkly pussy too.

I been ignoring the royal bullshit for a while now, but guess how much that royal baby's birthday back in 2013 cost british taxpayers.... over £400 million. For a baby's fucking birthday. I thought you just need some cake and balloons and shit, what the fuck? Think about how many hospitals that could have built...

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Plus all the MPs have just been granted a 10% pay rise because the economy is "doing so well." If its doing so well then why hasnt my life improved? When will they lower the university fees back down from the £9000 per year they are now? I cant go get a degree or whatever thanks to Nick Clegg, but all those MPs just get richer and richer... The worst part is that they didnt even vote their own pay rise, it was decided by "an external body" who must be above parliament. I dont remember any vote for them...democracy is a fucking joke.

And if anybody actually read that article I posted up yesterday yall will know the UK government says weed has "no medicinal value" and is below heroin on the medical value scale with absolutely 0 medical use permitted. They also claim its more "dangerous" than heroin and all these dumb british motherfuckers believe it. The legal status of medical marijuana is "not currently under review" yet I need that shit to function. Plus we arent allowed guns, musical horns, mountain dew (original recipe), tasers, rims that protrude at all from the side of the vehicle (such as swangas), and a fuckload of other awesome shit you yankees and canucks take for granted. The newest addition is the ironically named "legal highs," which were banned by legalizing any substance (other than food, alcohol or medically prescribed drugs) which "evoke a mental response." Rule Britannia bitches, what a great place to live.

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah meant pound not euro, that's even better tho
How is that better?

I know you think its high value is good, but in reality retailers just give the same value of dollars and pounds on international versions of sites.

For example a .com website that only ships to the US and Canada might price an item at $100. The .co.uk site will probably price it at £100, or maybe £80-£90, but never the real value.

Last edited: