uhhh, I swooped my Tarantula Today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Yeah, I just bought him at this pet store over in Sunnyvale. My uncle hooked me up with an old terrarium that he doesn't need anymore cuz his tortoises are too big for it now. I'm gonna set it up tomorrow, it's gonna be like a big ass mansion for the little dude. Not sure if it's male or female, that I can find out when it gets bigger. I'm tryin' to give it a name, it is a mexican Red Knee
So I was thinkin' of callin' it:
Red, or
Harry(hairy)
But I'm not sure, I'm always open to suggestions if anyone has any. This thing is sick, it's just jammin' around his container, it hella wants to get out. I'll get some pictures when I get everything setup. I'm gonna smoke the little dude out, all of its eight eyes are gonna be all chinked up. LOL!

Apr 25, 2002
lol big j was'nt bullshittin!

i like red by the way.how bout "kill" since your gonna feed it live feed and you like weed so much!

May 11, 2002
Call that little bastard "ROACH"

My boy used to have a tarantula and he put 100$ that his tarantula could kill this other fools snake. We put them in a big aquariam and the snake ended up killing his tarantula. It was a bad ass fight tho..

Apr 26, 2002
mustynutz said:
its all fun and games till you wake up one morning and realized he found a way out.....
You're right on point Musty. The sneaky little bastard broke out overnight,he moved the top off the cage, and squeezed through this 1/4 inch slot. He either found his way outside or is in the house somewhere. I tore my whole room apart lookin' for the damn thing. It could be anywhere, Fuck! My parents are hella freaked out. It's not poisonous at all though.

On the plus side, we have the ultimate Pest control in our home, fuck terminex! lol. I ain't worried though, it's not dangerous. I'm pissed though, I only had it for 2 days. My friends are like "at least you have the crickets." I'm like "FUCK Crickets!, they don't do shit!"

Sep 23, 2002
lol@smokin him out. good shit. I thought you was just playin' when you said you was gettin' one. Thats fucked up the sneaky fuck got out. There aint no way I could sleep knowin' a spiders in the house. I know ur parents givin' you hell about that shit