Ugly Nigga's "Illuminati Inner Circle Bay Area Chapter"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rate this song by Ugly Nigga and Indecent the Slapmaster

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2008
Yeah...that's where I think the gamble is at...cause I know it aint the song structure...but the concept is to me the real question. That might be where some people haven't seperated the two as I can see by their comments. But Im going to push it and see if I can turn it around...I know Imma cash out on this idea. Once these adds start airing on BET, MTV, VH1 it should polarize my whole movement.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Hey I just have one question Mr Ugly Nigga, does Kanye know you are using him to sell your product?

Mar 18, 2008
Lol...that's funny...now watch these cards start poppin up all over siccness.net...but that was part of the purpose of being creative or "gimmicky"...when I created the Illuminati I.D. cards and put em up on siccness I was looking for imiatation. Hip Hop is about expression and subject matter...can you be different, or can you expand upon what is already in place...so well see where it gets me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just found out with your Illuminati Inner Circle ID you also get an additional 0.2% back for being a member when you link it to your Xtraplan account. My nest egg is growing by the day thanks to Monte and now Ugly Nigga. Thanks guys!