Ugly Nigga's "Illuminati Inner Circle Bay Area Chapter"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rate this song by Ugly Nigga and Indecent the Slapmaster

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2007
lmao!....i gotta respect what you're TRYING to do.

but damn man.....the "look and feel" of your "illuminati inner circle" feel very generic and off brand, i mean it looks like you have a 6th grader doing your photoshop work. And if you honestly expect me to believe that you are pulling $30k in on your shows, ima have to call bullshit homie...

and you want us to pay YOU $100.00 to join some invisible club that will be widely unrecognized anywhere I go?

Can you tell me what bar and clubs currently accept the Illuminati Card and what benefits it will give me as a card holder?

For my $100 fee can we also have a secondary cardholder?

if there a mileage program or points/rewards system?

how about 24 hour customer service and support? a website for more information?

could you post the terms and conditions of the cardholder agreement for us to review?

i mean im just saying, chase sent me a card and all it takes is $25 to activate my $5,000 credit line....so Im trying to see what benefit my $100 payment and my $25 monthly charge will give me with the Illuminati...

best of luck to you Ugly Nigga

LMFAO Now thats an in-depth critique

From the music to behind the scenes down to the organization.

Mar 18, 2008
As far as the hook being simple and repetitive...that's what the intent is for the nature of the song and that is to be light and not content heavy...the flow was done with and "on and off" type of style and as far as no "memorable" lines in the verses...where can you find any memorable lines anywhere when it comes to commercial radio? Now what this song does remind me of is E-40's "Turn it UP" which is played on the radio heavily and the content of what he is speaking about is (in my opinion is tired, worn out and non creative) not on the level of this song. His chorus is about as simple as the one I have. I'm just curious...what song out there that is commercial has the qualities inwhich your asking for? I think your critique is for a different direction and not on what this is intened for.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
As far as the hook being simple and repetitive...that's what the intent is for the nature of the song and that is to be light and not content heavy...the flow was done with and "on and off" type of style and as far as no "memorable" lines in the verses...where can you find any memorable lines anywhere when it comes to commercial radio? Now what this song does remind me of is E-40's "Turn it UP" which is played on the radio heavily and the content of what he is speaking about is (in my opinion is tired, worn out and non creative) not on the level of this song. His chorus is about as simple as the one I have. I'm just curious...what song out there that is commercial has the qualities inwhich your asking for? I think your critique is for a different direction and not on what this is intened for.
Whats really the difference between a Ferrari and a Buick? They both got tires? Check. They both run on gas? Check. The both have radios? Check. So they must be the same thing....huh....

Mar 18, 2008
LMMMFFAAAOOO!!!! You go all indepth with my song as to tell me what's wrong with it...but you give a glazed over repsonse in regards to what is right with E-40's song..."How dare you compare the two" LMMMMFFAAAAOOO!!!!
This is the same song where at the end he goes "BANG ba BANG BANG BANG ba BANG BANG BANG! Turn it up!" I mean I like the song but it aint fantastic...it works for the purpose...I think my song aint to far off this equation. Lyrically my song is better...beat wise my song is better...originality my song is better. Mastering...his song is better...rap delivery E-40 is better (not by a great stretch). I think just like with any other light hearted song that hits the radio...people catch on because of repetition.

Now what I may have not have been able to do is capture a "vibe" that works with the listener...as the votes show. But live reponse outside of the internet has been the opposite of this forum as far as it being played in some clubs.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
LMMMFFAAAOOO!!!! You go all indepth with my song as to tell me what's wrong with it...but you give a glazed over repsonse in regards to what is right with E-40's song..."How dare you compare the two" LMMMMFFAAAAOOO!!!!
This is the same song where at the end he goes "BANG ba BANG BANG BANG ba BANG BANG BANG! Turn it up!" I mean I like the song but it aint fantastic...it works for the purpose...I think my song aint to far off this equation. Lyrically my song is better...beat wise my song is better...originality my song is better. Mastering...his song is better...rap delivery E-40 is better (not by a great stretch). I think just like with any other light hearted song that hits the radio...people catch on because of repetition.

Now what I may have not have been able to do is capture a "vibe" that works with the listener...as the votes show. But live reponse outside of the internet has been the opposite of this forum as far as it being played in some clubs.
If you already had your mind made up, and are so certain everyone outside the forum is into it I dont get why you even bother posting it. You know everyone is tired of your gimmick, and all but a very few arent feeling it at all, I dont know if you just dont get it, or your that starved for attention. Either way Im sure nobody would be mad if they never saw another "ugly nigga" thread.

Mar 18, 2008
If you already had your mind made up, and are so certain everyone outside the forum is into it I dont get why you even bother posting it. You know everyone is tired of your gimmick, and all but a very few arent feeling it at all, I dont know if you just dont get it, or your that starved for attention. Either way Im sure nobody would be mad if they never saw another "ugly nigga" thread.
What is my "gimmick"? And you know what the title of this thread was before you got here..."Ugly Nigga..." but you came in anyways...and you know what NiNe2FiVe? I'm glad you came. My next post I will expect to see you there. Yeah my mind was made up before I got here you right about that...I had proof of the live reaction as it played in a couple of clubs and the djs that accepted the song. The reason I came to the Siccness.net is because I didn't know the what the Sic would say until I posted up the song.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The whole thing is a gimmick, everything you post about here is some kinda angle, or pushing some kind of unwanted/uneeded wares. "Illuminati club cards"? Really? If you were actually making some real music, or had any actual passion for artistic expression it would speak for itself. But I dont expect you to get that, from everything Ive heard and seen music wise from "ugly nigga" it would make as much sense to talk about philosophy with a brick wall. Dont expect to see me around anything you got goin on dude. Youre not here for feedback, youre here for attention. Anytime you get any criticism you explain it away as 'hate', or you try and justify yourself in the right by pointing to others. "E-40's song has xyz, and my song has xyz, same deal." Stripes a tiger does not make dude. Have a nice day.

Mar 18, 2008
The whole thing is a gimmick, everything you post about here is some kinda angle, or pushing some kind of unwanted/uneeded wares. "Illuminati club cards"? Really? If you were actually making some real music, or had any actual passion for artistic expression it would speak for itself. But I dont expect you to get that, from everything Ive heard and seen music wise from "ugly nigga" it would make as much sense to talk about philosophy with a brick wall. Dont expect to see me around anything you got goin on dude. Youre not here for feedback, youre here for attention. Anytime you get any criticism you explain it away as 'hate', or you try and justify yourself in the right by pointing to others. "E-40's song has xyz, and my song has xyz, same deal." Stripes a tiger does not make dude. Have a nice day.
NiNe2Five...dude you are always welcome to anytihing I post up...you aint got to avoid the thread just cause I posted it...that aint my intent...and yes my objective is to get attention. I hope that aint bad? EVERYBODY has a gimmick subtle or overboard...but look this lil premier has over 400 views for this song with only around 16 votes...who's to say the rest aren't split in their opinon. Now look at the other posts that say "check out my NEW music" they don't even have half or a quarter of views...and I haven't posted in here in like 8 months to a year.

Keep in mind this was posted on Feb 15th look at all the other premiers on or around that date.