UFC gym opening Concord

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Gym actually looks pretty sick! Not as a fighter's gym, but more as a fitness gym...I think that was their goal anyways. More like an alternative to 24 Hour Fitness type deal.

I saw one of my old trainers from Cung Le's there, and he's donig instruction there now. Sick spot though. If it wasn't so far, I'd probably hit it up.

Mar 8, 2006
haha naw I think it's pretty sick actually. I'm just making fun of all the douchebags that parade around the bars in affliction shirts saying they train UFC lol. Now they can actually train "UFC".
hahahahaha thats true! But im a member there and the gym is sick! I pay $29 for just the gym use. Took the tour when i signed up and everything actually seems pretty sick. Never crowded either and open 24 hours. Nice little shop and place to eat with protein shakes, and bagles and shyt.

Dec 30, 2003
haha naw I think it's pretty sick actually. I'm just making fun of all the douchebags that parade around the bars in affliction shirts saying they train UFC lol. Now they can actually train "UFC".
haha i went for the 1st time today.. its just a hella nicer boxing/mma friendly version of 24... NO douches at all (surprised me) few tapout shirts but what do u expect? haha... hella families there today... im sure as time goes on more and more Douchey dickheads will show up... fuuuck the girls that work at the lil restaurant are pretty fuckin BAD... nice lil scenery while u grub on sumn healthy haha

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
From what I have seen its just another health/fitness club with an MMA theme. This is to be expected as the guy that designed the UFC gym business model used to work for 24 hour fitness.

Dec 30, 2003
Im cancelling my Membership today.... that commute is helllla wack San leandro to concord everyday for a 2 hour workout... imma just join ballys and hit up True Fight Club on Hesperian haha..

ill just pay the 10 dolllar day pass for when i wanna go back there.