UFC 82 Pride of a Champion predictions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2008
It would be interesting to see which event gets more pay per views between UFC 82 and Marquez vs vasquez. I am sure UFC will get way more

Feb 12, 2004
is it me or is the undercard damn near as good as the main card with exception of the super fight and i have to go with mr silva here in 3 althoguh i think hendo could win in a variety of ways..
The under card is fucking stacked!! I want to see the whole card god damnit!!

Fuck youuuuuuuuu Dana and your ppv time slots.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
he said post fight he may go down weight.... setting up another super match KING SILVA vs GSP and i think it would make much more interesting of a fight than the henderson fight did... i think dan felt he dominated anderson in round one which virtually he did a nice takedown followed by numerous hammer fists but anderson landed some fierce kicks and strikes in round one.. basically i believe henderson may have felt he would walk through silva and he was shown very quickly that wasnt the case.. only wish that wouldve been better was wastchin dan hendersons eyes roll back in his head from a brutal series of knees from the clinch

May 17, 2004
i want to say a big thanks to Heath Herring for winning me a little over 220 bucks. i was the only person in the whole 40/40 club cheering for the guy but he came through.

Apr 25, 2002
Good thing i didnt drop money on the fights this past Saturday. I wanna see yushin okami fight anderson silva next. The way both performed it should be fireworks in the making....