UFC 150

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007

Main card
Lightweight Championship: Benson Henderson (c) vs. Frankie Edgar
Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Melvin Guillard
Middleweight bout: Jake Shields vs. Ed Herman
Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Rousimar Palhares
Middleweight bout: Chris Camozzi vs. Buddy Roberts

Preliminary card
Middleweight bout: Jared Hamman vs. Michael Kuiper
Featherweight bout: Nik Lentz vs. Eiji Mitsuoka
Featherweight bout: Justin Lawrence vs. Max Holloway
Featherweight bout: Dennis Bermudez vs. Tommy Hayden
Bantamweight bout: Ken Stone vs. Erik Perez

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I got Bendo, Cerrone, Shields, and Okami all winning convincingly

Bendo is gonna smash Edgar even worse this time

Cerrone is gonna pick apart Melvin

Shields' wrestling and BJJ is way too good for Herman to do shit again

I have a feeling Paul Harris won't be able to sub Okami then he's just gonna shut down and give up like he seems to do when he can't catch a sub within the first couple minutes.

Feb 10, 2006
palhares and camozzi are out of ufc 150 due to injury, okami will fight roberts now...card got kinda weak now w/o palhares

Jan 18, 2006
I have no problem with it scored a draw but no way Edger should have got the decision. You have to beat the champ and he was matching Benson blow for blow at best.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I scored it a draw. I gave them each two rounds and then scored the last round even. I am cool with Bendo winning because he was the champ and did land more blows. I think he is a better matchup against Nate although I think Nate will beat him. Got Em!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fight was definitely close. There's all this controversy all over the internet right now, but I really don't see what Edgar supposedly did besides dropping Bendo (more of an off balance drop) in round 2. Edgar's actual landing percentage was atrocious. He only landed 25% or so. I think sometimes people get hypnotized by his volume, but he misses so damn much. I scored it

1: Bendo
2: Frankie
3: Bendo
4: Bendo
5: Toss Up

Granted Edgar got those two takedowns, but he did nothing with them at all but hold Bendo's head down, he really didn't even have control and Bendo escaped pretty easily and Bendo was the only one close to finishing the fight with the guillotine at the end of round 1. I don't see the controversy, but unfortunately Frankie is a huge fan favorite and Bendo's fan base isn't really that big compared to Frankie's, so I think that's attributing to a lot of the controversy. I'm just thankful Frankie "Controversial Decision" Edgar is out of the mix for awhile, nothing against him but he tied up this division way too long with his controversy.

Nov 7, 2006
I had it a draw going into the 5th and the 1st half of the 5th was edgar. then bendo had flurries, control the center of the octagon (which he did all night) and had that nice kick at the end. with a fight that close without a 10-8 round it has to go to Bendo IMO. Edgar was damn impressive but i dont think he did enough to win the belt against the champ. UFC usually fucks this up but i feel this was the best choice. it felt like Bendo was more dominant all together and when shit's that close it has to come down to the little thing like octagon control.