UFC 148

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yessssssssss!! My boy owes me 20 bones! He was so confident that Sonnen was gonna beat Silva. I told him it wouldnt go past the 2nd round!! Got Em!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Chael was a fucking idiot for trying that spinning back elbow. That was the beginning of the end when he whiffed that. lol @ trying a crazy strike against the greatest striker of all time when your a wrestler who's not known as any sort of a striker. Fucking moron

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that Pay Per View was hot garbage though, I feel like I just wasted $55.

A fight judged a TKO after a rib injury one minute in
Another fight with someone being stopped by a fucking body shot 31 seconds in
Tito who is normally known as a fucking cardio machine having a damn adrenaline dump (he didn't gas out like some people think) and looking like jack shit when he could have finished after he dropped Forrest if he didn't adrenaline dump
Chael trying to strike in the pocket with the greatest striker of all time lol moron

Highlight of the night was Cung Le vs. Patrick Cote, awesome fucking fight like I knew it would be.

Fuck UFC 148, every time I stream a show it turns out awesome, when I buy them they blow.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
This was the first PPV I bought since I said I was done after the Diaz fight. I'm back to being done. That was the worst PPV I can remember for a long ass time.

And it's not getting any better soon

Nov 7, 2006
Decent card but nowhere near the best obviously. Anderson did what i expected him to do and now Sonnen can shut the fuck up and realize he belongs as a stepping stone for other fighters.

Jun 1, 2004
Woo....glad I didnt pay 4 that shit. Good fights but like someone said previously some o' those fights didnt live up to the hype that was built before goin in. either way, glad Silva put that whoopin on that honorary wanksta honky! that boy Codi Mckenzie needs to build his core to take a fukin punch or learn how to come in at an angle rather than square in.

Nov 7, 2006
bad stoppage? please tell me how Chael was fighting back? in case you didnt know you have to fight back if you dont want the refs to stop the fight. he curled up into a ball and was praying for it to stop. your just butt hurt because you made the wrong decision. The ref waited until the last minute to stop that fight and then he had no choice but to do his job and that's to protect the fighters.

Side note, I honestly thought that was an illegal knee at 1st but then when i saw the replay it just made me more in awe of what anderson is capable of. i mean thats pin point accuracy at it's finest right there.

Feb 27, 2006
I'm drunk, but if you said Chael Sonnen was gonna win this shit then never watch MMA again!! No one can fuck with them Brazilian fighters, especially when you run off the mouth like he did. I will say this though, was surprised Chael took Anderson down in the first round but there was no way that fool was beatin' Silva. And really, bad stoppage???? Even bitch ass Chael knew that wasn't a bad stoppage.