UFC 147

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
link 3 on first row's been good for me. Man these fights have been awful. Only thing that saved that one was Mutante trying to hammerfist the guys foot at the end. Lets hope Wand doesn't die here

Nov 7, 2006
Franklin looked sharp tonight, but it was against an extremly slow wanderlei i was hoping for a KO but i think all of us knew who would win if it went to the decision.

Feb 3, 2006
This was a boring card over all. Franklin picked him apart late in the fight. Showtime had a great boxing card tonight so all in all good night of fighting.

Nov 7, 2006
Franklin is a runner, fucken wack
how was he running? dude was circling but he wasnt running. he stood in there and picked Wand apart. then at the end wand's pathetic ploy to try and get a knockout didnt work and franklin just circled away from the power and was getting his. then he almost knocked him out when he decided to just throw huge punches. dude had a great fight tonight. it was wands fault for gassing or else that fight prolly woulda been as good as the one they had in germany