UFC 137

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
so this stupid mother fucker blows off his obligations (the press conference) but would have shown up if he knew the consequences. and then blames GSP for being a consumate professional.

what a stupid son of a biscuit this guy diaz is. i hate people that are always in the 'me against the world' attitude to the point where they fail to take personal responsibility for their actions. or lack thereof.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think he just has social anxiety and doesn't want to admit it. Combined with when he's not smoking weed he's one of the most awkward people I've ever seen.

Probably figured they wouldn't cancel the fight for him not doing press and now that people are putting their mug on him he's spazzing out.

Feb 10, 2006
i was hoping to go to this cuz i was gonna be in vegas at this same time, but the ticcets were sold out already...anybody know where i can have a good time watchin it in vegas?

Dec 19, 2006
i was hoping to go to this cuz i was gonna be in vegas at this same time, but the ticcets were sold out already...anybody know where i can have a good time watchin it in vegas?
Same here,was gonna go but them tix sold quick as fuck.They're having closed circuit viewing at the Luxor w/Meisha Tate,Mayhem,Shane Carwin.

Feb 10, 2006
fucc i just found out that im gona be going to a party that night, which means now i cant watch it live or at all if that, gonna try n order it and just hit the record on the dvr.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccc!