UFC 104 Machdia VS Shogun @ Staples in LA ! October 24th, 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Sherk's out with a shoulder injury, Neer's stepping in to fight Tibau.

Hope they bump Hardonk-Barry to the main card. I think I'm pushing that fight harder than anyone right now lol

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Sherk's out with a shoulder injury, Neer's stepping in to fight Tibau.

Hope they bump Hardonk-Barry to the main card. I think I'm pushing that fight harder than anyone right now lol
Doubtful heh. Pat hasn't talked to anyone (back in New Orleans anyway) since his loss to Hague so hopefully that means he's busting ass in training. Both him and Hardonk are Hoost trained kickboxers so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Pat's actually trained with Hardonk and was hyping him up to everyone before his fight with Pendergarst.

May 10, 2002
Someone is eventually going to close the distance on him and get him into an exchange and catch him. If Rashad would have actually started throwing punches at the end of the first round of their fight (after he had already ran him down a little bit) he could have been the one to get lucky, lol

Feb 12, 2004
Someone is eventually going to close the distance on him and get him into an exchange and catch him. If Rashad would have actually started throwing punches at the end of the first round of their fight (after he had already ran him down a little bit) he could have been the one to get lucky, lol
That's the whole problem. Machida is way too smart to step into the pocket and exchange punches and way too smart to let someone move in on him without circling away. The whole basis of shotokan karate point sparring is pick up your opponents timing, move in, bang bang and get the fuck out. He's spent his entire life doing this and that's why nobody is even close to figuring it out. Even if you did manage to get inside of him he'll either run away or trip you with one of his slick karate trips. Dude is a monster!