U SLIP'N NIGGA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
LOL

HAHA YAWLL NIGGAZ CRAZY

young moe.....the unkut

real

whats up zagg.....come over:cool:

I got somthin 4 you.........hit my sis lexxo

fucc lynch!!

ms shut the fucc up weirdo

C

CinFul-1

This Board becomes my favorite one to read wnen Lim comes back, he even makes the Siccmade board cool to read when he come back, because it's all the same shit: when is Lynchs album coming out?.....Blah, Blah, Blah......, just the same ol boring non entertaining shit. C-Lim brings entertainment when he comes back, gets this shit cracken!! Glad you bacc Lim!!!

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@DA HE SHE

or she he....what ever da fucc

A she she.....are you mad cuzz I said you want me to put my finger in your booty ?

on x-raideds album?

if you still want me too its nuthin?

lol......

lynch im jus fucc'n wit you nigga.. quit getting hot NIGGA!!! I dont want your wife

IMA BEAT YO ASS NIGGA!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Re: @DA HE SHE

LIM said:
A she she.....are you mad cuzz I said you want me to put my finger in your booty ? on x-raideds album? if you still want me too its nuthin?

lol......
LMAO...this is y'all business I know but...sorry...that one split the spleen from laughter right there. Str8 comedy. Not the old disappearing thumb trick...what a magician. **applause**

Regards,
SikIndividuoh...invisible

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
x loc a lil white peice of computer junccy wigga now what punk ass bitch and whut up c-lim you know i'm juss playin ain't tryin to start nuttin but there was a chance to clown so i had too lmfao that shit was funny 2 i think but 4 real why you haitin on zagg she coo as shit nigga but eh nigga hit me up on [email protected] so we can hook up on sum bidniss folk couse you ain't got shit too do but C up on herre internet cripin so hit me up

Apr 25, 2002
Re: @DA HE SHE

LIM said:
or she he....what ever da fucc

A she she.....are you mad cuzz I said you want me to put my finger in your booty ?

on x-raideds album?

if you still want me too its nuthin?

lol.......u a foo lim...........a whats really? u ever gnna perform in stocktone or what...........and by the way, u came hella hard on hatchetts album, shit was bangin..........dont wanna see any was way too hard..........and false advertisement had me laughin hella hard............holla back loco

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@the unkut

pm me nigga!!!!

@209vet
wes up my nigga...you been showing me love
yeh ima do some instores too....october

WHEN I DO SOMTHIN JUS SHOOT YOUR NAME AND YOU CAKC STAGE ITS NUTHIN NIGGA

im the biggest shit out of stocctonRIGHT NOW....ON CRIP!!!!!!!!!!!1

:devious: C-LIM

Aug 26, 2002
Mofos getting mad at fans cause they think someone's funny ..........sheep

Lim's music ain't tight to me but the dude be buggin me out when he on herrrre .he got me in the STL calling folks weenies and other good shit

new word of week: sheep

Apr 25, 2002
C-lim????

is that the cat that busted that what that N like song???i cant remeber what album that was i bought,but it was wack......not the liks but the mastering was garbage.

A

askgarcia

YoUnG k9 said:

Damn, like that? Aint even a fuck you or nuthin? yall be sounded like some killas on wax......

....you be the judge.
im not taking sides but mind your own bussiness instigator.

your sorry ass should show playboy7 some respect for his response to lim...mofo kept it short and sweet...be about your paper 7...the plague is fire.