U.S. Army hiring for Concentration camp guards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2008
I heard that these FEMA camps will attempt to break resistors by subjecting them to hours of SHAQ FU and Def Jam Vendetta. Madden will be banned, and inhabitants will be forced to smoke "bammer" out of crushed up Fresca cans

May 27, 2008
i didn't say that buddy. lol...but whatever.

you callin everyone fag or faggot today.

are you surfin the crimson wave? lol
I wasn't even referring to you

And nah I just call em like I see em.... Although I might be a bit edgy for the next several days seein as that I got a big glass jar with a bit over an ozone of juicy fruit that I can't smoke until next thursday as i have to go take my last court-ordered drug test.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I wasn't even referring to you

And nah I just call em like I see em.... Although I might be a bit edgy for the next several days seein as that I got a big glass jar with a bit over an ozone of juicy fruit that I can't smoke until next thursday as i have to go take my last court-ordered drug test.......
lol....i wasn't even high either hahahaha.....

and yeah i call em like i see em too.

i remember you sayin you had that juicy fruit in the detox...that's weak. at least you'll be high as fuck :)

May 27, 2008
lol....i wasn't even high either hahahaha.....

and yeah i call em like i see em too.

i remember you sayin you had that juicy fruit in the detox...that's weak. at least you'll be high as fuck :)
I'll probably smoke most of it that night, gonna have my murder team over... The rule is everyone brings at least a quarter of dank :siccness:

I thought I was off but the punk ass office calls back n says... "oh yeah... you gotta come in next month." i was heated

i'm coppin a volcano digit as a gift to myself / my lungs. whatchu know bout that I AM? I'm trying to decide whether to go with the easy or solid valve.

Apr 14, 2003
I left work, but I decided to come back on the siccness to help you pursue that elementary education you seem to have missed out on.

I choose to label you a fucking idiot. So most people are probably correct in calling you a libertarian.

But in all "seriousness" take a long look at the graphic and commit it to memory and then read the lil clip from wikipedia i copy/pasted for you because you continually fuck up the political spectrum in discussion on here. So regardless of how you care to label yourself it is helpful to know some of what you're talking about.

ha ha.,.. i just love watching people start arguments with I AM... yall just dont understand lol..

Dec 18, 2002
I left work, but I decided to come back on the siccness to help you pursue that elementary education you seem to have missed out on.

I choose to label you a fucking idiot. So most people are probably correct in calling you a libertarian.
do you post on any other boards? maybe...ones where you expect to find highly informed people and not a GANGSTA RAP forum?

i'm not even saying you're wrong but seriously you're a true fucking prick in just about every exchange on this website and very rarely HELPFUL, even with all of that collegiate info stuffed under your buzz cut.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'll probably smoke most of it that night, gonna have my murder team over... The rule is everyone brings at least a quarter of dank :siccness:

I thought I was off but the punk ass office calls back n says... "oh yeah... you gotta come in next month." i was heated

i'm coppin a volcano digit as a gift to myself / my lungs. whatchu know bout that I AM? I'm trying to decide whether to go with the easy or solid valve.
I smoked out of a Volcano in Amsterdam. I liked it. And if I had $500 extra to spend I would totally get one. That's a good gift to yourself and your lungs though for sure. How about buying one for me and my lungs? HAHAHA! I keed.

That's a lot of dank too. I'm wake and bakign with some hash. And abotu to go make more in an hour or so. lol...

ha ha.,.. i just love watching people start arguments with I AM... yall just dont understand lol..
sig'd...:siccness:

do you post on any other boards? maybe...ones where you expect to find highly informed people and not a GANGSTA RAP forum?

i'm not even saying you're wrong but seriously you're a true fucking prick in just about every exchange on this website and very rarely HELPFUL, even with all of that collegiate info stuffed under your buzz cut.
:knockout: