u kno what fuckin pisses me off....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2007
it seems like everyone just thizzed to be cool.... not becuz of how they liked it they just wanted to be a "hyphy" kid. and now all that shits over and done with noone thizzes nomore and shit isnt even crackin on the weekends... like 2 years ago everynight was a party and hella heads were thizzin and cuttin it up on the dance floor and shit. now its just like everyone let thizz pass with that whack hyphy music. THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS. i mean come on now thats fuckin sad to let a drug influence your life like that and then all of a sudden not fuck with it anymore cuz its not the "cool" thing to do. fuck those lames real talk. unless uve taken a lot of fuckin pills and its not good 4 ur mental health i encourage everyone to keep thizzin @__@

~916

Feb 5, 2006
WHY U WORRIED BOUT OTHER FOLKS? PUT A PILL IN YOUR LIFE AND RELAX. MAYBE IN SAC THEY STOPPED, BUT IN VALLEJO, THIZZ IS EVERYWHERE AND STILL BEING POPPED ON THE DAILY. LOL

May 16, 2002
What's the best way to silence people making noise / making an impact? Inject drugs into their circle. Just the way they silenced "The Black Panthers". And watch us all kill ourselves.

Stupid muthaphuckaz read between the lines!

Dec 20, 2007
and then comes the hate..... pills are here dont even worry about that just like not at partys and shit u feel me. i stay over here in the west and fuctions here are rarely crackin ayways its just partys are more fun when ppl are thizzin thats what im meanin.... im not even a thizzhead i popped for the first time in a min last weekend and it came back to me like i remembered how much i love it

but all in all dont hate and call me emo cuz i aint nowhere close to emo not in a fuckin 100 years will i ever associeate wit those faggots so u can calm down with the gayshit

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
and then comes the hate..... pills are here dont even worry about that just like not at partys and shit u feel me. i stay over here in the west and fuctions here are rarely crackin ayways its just partys are more fun when ppl are thizzin thats what im meanin.... im not even a thizzhead i popped for the first time in a min last weekend and it came back to me like i remembered how much i love it

but all in all dont hate and call me emo cuz i aint nowhere close to emo not in a fuckin 100 years will i ever associeate wit those faggots so u can calm down with the gayshit
shut up, your emo that nobody pops with you anymore.... go pop some pills, and suck your homies finger.

Jun 21, 2006
I still know people wrapped up in it... to me it was an experience, fun, but it was cheap thrills, and after hyphy became popular everybody started making pills.
the result was shitty pills, even the most reputable dealers were getting shafted on some major shipments because of shitty sources. And thizz pills became a whole lot less mdma and more meth, caffeine, and whatever else is under the kitchen sink. So why spend 10 dollars on a mystery trip? i got better shit to spend my money on.