two tech n9ne videos so far off of all 6's and 7's???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
this was posted by tech on facebook

Aaron D. Yates
Mtv will be playing my video to MAMA NEM on Sunday on Mtv jams etc.& Mtv2 on sucker free count down 11am/11pm est.

but we also know that he did a video for he's a mental giant?

Feb 9, 2006
all you care about is a video they may not even make?
YES.

Thats the only video that is gonna get any REAL attention. If Tech TRULY wants to turn heads and get people lookin in his direction, he will put all marketing money into pushing WWC to the mainstream. I love Mental Giant and Mama Nem. But that aint gonna get the industry to put the spotlight on Tech. If he wants to really break thru and get his name out there to the masses. WWC is the ONLY tool to make that happen right now...

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
YES.

Thats the only video that is gonna get any REAL attention. If Tech TRULY wants to turn heads and get people lookin in his direction, he will put all marketing money into pushing WWC to the mainstream. I love Mental Giant and Mama Nem. But that aint gonna get the industry to put the spotlight on Tech. If he wants to really break thru and get his name out there to the masses. WWC is the ONLY tool to make that happen right now...
remember tech isnt trying to go mainstream....mainstream is going tech

Jul 1, 2004
remember tech isnt trying to go mainstream....mainstream is going tech
Exactly, making the WWC video probably would be the best bet to be accepted by the mainstream but thats not what Tech is going for. If thats what he wanted he coulda done a pop tune with Lil Wayne and T Pain. Plus, I cant think of an album released by Strange where one of the stand out songs was also a single.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Exactly, making the WWC video probably would be the best bet to be accepted by the mainstream but thats not what Tech is going for. If thats what he wanted he coulda done a pop tune with Lil Wayne and T Pain. Plus, I cant think of an album released by Strange where one of the stand out songs was also a single.
There's a difference between selling out and going mainstream and making bad marketing decisions.

WWC is an incredibly dope song. He didn't change for it, or anything like that.
Making a video for that would be good marketing. Not "going mainstream."