Two Quick ?uestions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2002
1.Anyone know if Strange is doing a BEEF II soundtrack and if so when will it be out?
2. Anyone else notice all the C.B.T.S. and Worst albums on Ebay lately, people are making scratch off them.

Jan 9, 2004
Not just lately though. Those 2 cds have gone for $50 plus for well over a year. The last few have sold between $80 and $150. $300 for the Worst OG. Pretty crazy, but Tech is just getting more and more fans as we speak, so the new fans are paying big bucks to get his early shit. I thought Celcius was the most surprising. It went from everywhere for $14 to nowhere and selling for $50 plus.

Jun 2, 2004
i got both of mine for free, except they dont have the cases, oh yeah, so if anyone has just the cases they wanna get rid of, ill take them

Jun 22, 2004
Yea. I wish I knew about Tech back then......... If I had those albums I would get em signed by Tech and then keep em till I die...... Or bury them wit Tech.
-sam

Jan 9, 2004
I only got into Tech with Worst 2K, needed money, so I sold it for $30, which was a lot at the time I sold it. Have been looking ever since, well at least, solidly for the last 2 years.

Jun 2, 2004
well like i said, i got mine free, just because i bought the murderdog mag in front of my cuz, andhe told me he had the worst, so he gave it to me

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
imamazon said:
i got both of mine for free, except they dont have the cases, oh yeah, so if anyone has just the cases they wanna get rid of, ill take them
i'll give you some cases

but i'm keeping the tray liner and CD booklet :cool:

i could scan them if anyone is THAT interested in having production notes, etc. or if they have just never seen it.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
"Beef II" out August 31 features 50 Cent/Onyx beef, DMX/K-Solo beef among other......

Quincy "QD3" Jones will release Beef II, the follow up to the platinum selling Beef documentary. The DVD reveals details behind some of the biggest feuds in the Hip-Hop industry. DMX, K-Solo, 50 Cent, Fredro Starr, Stick Fingaz, Afeni Shakur, Angie Martinez, Canibus, Nelly and KRS-One are among the artists featured. "Beef II" hits stores August 31.

GYEAH!!!