Twiztid & Mars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Shes a dyke. Didn't want to put in work for other artists on the label. I still got some unreleased shit with her thats kinda tight. Those were in my drugged out era. She still owes me an album by contract but I don't even want it.

Apr 17, 2007
Yeah mars pretty please with sugar on top and ice cream in the middle.....
You guys are beggars, why don't you just wait the 3-4-5??? years the rest of us have been waiting for that album. anyways If he gave away that track other then being a really bad business decision, It would be like eating your desert before dinner.... and thats bad table manners....

Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
I third that. i been wanten that track since 2003. Big Ant wont care, since he dont care enough to even release the album? But yea dudes right it would be a bad decision maker. cuz thatd be by far one of the best horrorcore collabs of all time. and a main reason besides it being Mars to buy that cd. if that track was given away that wouldnt be smart. but if the album were to turn out that it aint comin out, then yea give out that track everyone dyin for.