Twitter IPO / Who Buyin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
Wild ride lately. Only holding amzn and shop.. I’m down 5.8% since the rona hit. I made some bonehead moves. Right now I’m looking for some chunky earnings plays. Sell green on the lead up to earnings call and play earnings w house money... the hard part is not pulling the trigger too quick.
tgt wmt hasbro znga atvi cost. Those are the earning plays in looking at.... happy trading:)

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I’m down 5.8% since the rona hit. I made some bonehead moves.
I'm down 3.21% but in the green (a little less than 1% overall) for the year because of prior to the drop this year 2020. With that said, I shifted a large portion to stable assets prior to the drop. I also sold some shares of INTC early in the year to pay cash for a car, that way I have all year to make profits to cover taxes. Since then, I have re accumulated those shares around 45 so a win-win. Did I overpay for new position in DIS during the fall? Yes. I am confident where it is going in the long game and was able to avg down during fall as well. While I overpayed those my inverse real estate ETF nullified that and potentially any future loss and if shit hits the fan and the market crashes, my account worth may end up 2-4x of what it's currently worth so the hedge is a good one. We will see what happens.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm down 3.21% but in the green (a little less than 1% overall) for the year because of prior to the drop this year 2020. With that said, I shifted a large portion to stable assets prior to the drop. I also sold some shares of INTC early in the year to pay cash for a car, that way I have all year to make profits to cover taxes. Since then, I have re accumulated those shares around 45 so a win-win. Did I overpay for new position in DIS during the fall? Yes. I am confident where it is going in the long game and was able to avg down during fall as well. While I overpayed those my inverse real estate ETF nullified that and potentially any future loss and if shit hits the fan and the market crashes, my account worth may end up 2-4x of what it's currently worth so the hedge is a good one. We will see what happens.
Gained another 0.44% today so post Corona only down 2.77, but now green for ytd >1%

May 22, 2006
+16k in the last 30 days. Recovered my rona losses...
Amzn killin for me....
Prob roll house money into earnings n see what happens.... seems like everyone’s crowding in now.....

Props: StillHustlin