TWISTA : THE DAY AFTER (Fire)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2005
My guy Twista been killin' em.... I admit, he dont come as raw as he used to though but he's been ahead of his time.....a lot of cats imatating....He need to do more shit w/ speednot mobsters...Lifty Stokes is ill

Feb 8, 2003
Mean Mugg said:
LOL, Ghostt pulled your card Ceso LOL..
Didn't nobody pull my card. You just trying to start more shit back up you cheerleading cupcake. Remember SIGNIFYING is worst then stealing so mind your own business and stay in your lane. The fact is I got the original cd so get over it. Alot of people got the real album bc its already out in stores here.

This thread is about do you like the album or not.

Feb 8, 2003
And ghost I hope you not that dick riding White boy who use to post on here and go by screen name Kansas City Ghost or what ever bc you was nothing but a 70 mile Records flunky. Be a leader not a follower boy.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
you lil bitch babies shut tha fuck up and enjoy tha fuckin album if you dont fuck it.. dont bump it... twista has always made shit for tha hoes... he does it welll unlike most...

cesolito is right and most y'all new tech fans are fuckin gay on default because tha bad rep y'all been givin on this board... why???

because shit like this ...

"THIS THREAD IS CLOSED."

lol nah i wish

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
Cesolito #1 said:
And ghost I hope you not that dick riding White boy who use to post on here and go by screen name Kansas City Ghost or what ever bc you was nothing but a 70 mile Records flunky. Be a leader not a follower boy.

Hell nah homie, i was never on here dick ridin nobody.

And i was just fuckin wit you cause you was trying to pass that scan off as your "retail copy" when its obvious you downloaded it... i could give a fuck... chill out wit the shit talking already, cause its obvious that you dont know who i am, and i really dont give a fuck who you are.

somebody should just delete this whole thread haha... comedy

Feb 8, 2003
Once again I never said I scanned that picture. where did I say that? I did a search on the net for the album cover then I put it up on here. And do you really think I care who you are? For the last time shut the fuck up.

This thread is for the new Twista album. Now drop this girly shit thats the problem lames be worried about what other niggas is doing or got when it dosen't concern them.

Apr 1, 2002
I can't stop bumpin' the track that features Mariah Carey, this will be his next single. You want to blow up? Pay the dividenz for Mariah to sing on your hook, damn she can blow.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
more r n b than aggresive rap its usually tha other way around but i see twista is gettin older and closer to retirement he been in tha game too long to be tryinna prove how raw he is... he dont have to... i see he wanna jus get paid and quit most likely.. hell at least if i was in his position i'd be like fuck it and try to call it a day for tha rap game.

he done did it.

May 5, 2002
yea this album seems like another kamakaze.. mixed with the RnB songs,, and im glad he put johnny p on that redbone and chocolate fe fe's track.. its got that do or die sound

he made this album with puttin out singles in mind.. that mariah carey song so lonely is already bein on the radio stations.. and i thnk that Jamie foxx song might be next.. kind of like slow jams part 2