TWISTA : THE DAY AFTER (Fire)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I was able to get a original retail copy of this album in my hands today. And I must say this shit is straight heat its smashing Kamakaze. He gone back to his real style. MidWest is on a comeback. Also to let yall know Pharell came hard as fuck on this album with the production and his lyrics he can flip it fast as Twista I was shocked.

01. The Day After (feat. Syleena Johnson)
02. Check That Hoe
03. Chocolate Fe's and Redbones (feat. Johnny P)
04. Get It How You Live
05. Lavish (feat. Pharrell of The Neptunes)
06. Girl Tonite (feat. Trey Songz)
07. Do Wrong (feat. Lil Kim)
08. Heartbeat
09. Holding Down The Game
10. When I Get You Home (A.I.O.U) (feat. Jamie Foxx and Pharrell of The Neptunes)
11. So Lonely feat. Mariah Carey
12. Had To Call (feat. Snoop Dogg and Sleepy Eyed Jones)
13. Out Here (feat. Juvenile and Speedknot Mobstaz)
14. I'm A Winner
15. Hit The Floor (feat. Pitbull)

Feb 8, 2003
^^
Heres my favorite tracks off the album.

02. Check That Hoe
03. Chocolate Fe's and Redbones (feat. Johnny P)
05. Lavish (feat. Pharrell of The Neptunes)
07. Do Wrong (feat. Lil Kim)
09. Holding Down The Game
10. When I Get You Home (A.I.O.U) (feat. Jamie Foxx and Pharrell of The Neptunes)
12. Had To Call (feat. Snoop Dogg and Sleepy Eyed Jones)
13. Out Here (feat. Juvenile and Speedknot Mobstaz)
14. I'm A Winner

that track Girl Tonite is cool but Trey SONGZ GET ANNOYING when he starts moaning on the chorus like he busting a deep nutt..

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i got all his albums except his debut. kamikaze wuz aiight but didnt have that raw edge adrenaline rush or ressurrection had. hopefully this album a notch up frum kamikaze

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
when i heard Heart Beat, that shit sounded like a tech tracc n alot of people have said tha same that have peeped it. a couple elements in tha song resemble techs style

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
Only tracks from that cd i can fuck with are "Heartbeat" and "Holding Down The Game"

Twista need to get back to some sicc shit, this new production is lackin. It took that fool like 8 years to release Kamikaze and that shit is fuckin garbage too, aside from the 1 track that took it back to the old shit.

Just my 2 cents

-ghostt

May 3, 2002
Damn, i cant believe so many people werent feelin it.. usually im not feeling too many albums off one listen.. but Twista surpised me with this one.. i thought it was gonna be a more "dumbed down" flow, after he went major.. but this is fire.. i dont know if i feel it blows away Kamakize because they had some classic Twista on there.. but this one surpised me.. Im lovin that one song where he switches his flow up like 3 times.. and the last verse is screwed..

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
3rd_degree said:
Is this shit tighter then Adrenaline Rush? I think that was his tighest album.
hell nah, this cd aint shit, 1 dope track and another koo track.. he was killin shit on Adrenaline Rush.. guess he just tryin' to get paid now, appeal to a wider (radio) audience..