TWISTA SIGHNRD WITH THE ROC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
ever since then its been unstoppable.....name me a label that has non pop artists (SIGEL, FREEWAY, STATE PROPERTY) by nature but still has #1 hit smashes album after album? NO ONE
i dont know about you, but tha lazt tyme i heard a Roc-A-Fella song it wuz a Jay-Z song, and ive never heard a song from Sigel, Freeway, or State Property so they obviously dont have "#1 smashes album after album." and buy tha way, Murder Inc. haz been at tha top az long az Roc-A-Fella. both labelz are gay az fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Tim said:

So if he makes the best music of his life you still won't listen? You truly are a fuccing retard. You weren't really a fan to begin with then.
TIM..... I DONT EVEN GOTA REPLY TO SHIT NO MORE..ER'YTIME IM BOUT TO SAY SUMPIN...U ALEADY DONE SAID IT....... I AGREE WIT CHA' ONCE AGAIN..... KEEP DROPPIN THA REALISM ON THOSE CLOWNS

I GIVE A FUC IF TWISTA SIGHNED WIT BRITNEY SPEARS...IF THAT MUFUCCA MAKE TIGHT MUSIC...THATS ALL THAT MATTER'S....YALL TO WORRIED BO IMPRESSIN HOODS...FUCC THAT ..BE A MAN, FEED YOUR FAMILY

DRAWMUH

May 27, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

i dont know about you, but tha lazt tyme i heard a Roc-A-Fella song it wuz a Jay-Z song, and ive never heard a song from Sigel, Freeway, or State Property so they obviously dont have "#1 smashes album after album." and buy tha way, Murder Inc. haz been at tha top az long az Roc-A-Fella. both labelz are gay az fuck.
you never heard ROC THE MIC?

ps rocafella......got huge with Hard Knock Life....around 98

murder inc.....got big in 2000

dont be mad cuz you think the shit you put in the flows forum deserves more respect than jay, twist, or whoeverthefucc