Twista Krayzie Bone E-40 and Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2006
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6980/title.twista-reveals-post-atlantic-records-plans/p.1 Twista’s attention is now turned to his new company and new projects, which in addition to the new Speedknot Mobstaz album tentatively include a Get Money Gang compilation due later this summer, and maybe most notably a collaboration with a fellow Midwest lightning-tongued legend.
“Right now me and Krayzie Bone are communicating a lot,” Twista revealed. “We supposed to be doing a whole project together. So we getting that worked [out] right now.” According to Twista, the planned project could expand to include additional artists. “Tech [N9ne] is definitely one of my homies,” he noted. “We been talking to E-40 on that level too. So we might all just jump down and do something as far as that whole style. But I’ma save that for next year. [For now] I’ma spend the rest of this whole year just pushing the Mobstaz

Jun 9, 2007
Good news.

I don't like the fact he's pushin that awful speedknot shit the rest of the year, but hopefully he'll get this project movin sooner rather than later

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
We've got a year to sit on this and ponder whether or not it'll happen. See you guys next year with disappointment slightly seeping through my next post.